Survivability - Where?

Hello Community,

this league is the first time my build worked out really well and I accomplished a lot of things:

158/158 Atlas
Izaro
Atziri
Uber Atziri
Shaper
Uber-Elder

the only thing that's annoying me is, that I needed a lots of portals on some bosses (Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper) Uber Elder got killed on my last portal with much luck.

So I decided I want to go a little bit more tankier, but not lose much dps.
But I have no clue where to start to change my Build, thats why I decided to come up here and ask you guys for some tipps.

Could you please check my Character "Tarryo" and help me out to get a little bit more tankier, or atleast survive big hits. My Immortal call and Cast when damage taken combo seems like it doesnt work at all, It pops up but I still die.

thanks for reading.

Reflotado por última vez en 4 jul. 2018 0:14:27
Gz on the kills mate :)

First of all, Cyclone is not a really good Boss Killer. The forced Melee Range, hardly controllable movement etc. makes dodging or getting good damage in very hard.
That said, you can do most Endgame Content with most Skills these days, given enough Investment and Experience with the Fights.

I don't wanna delve into your Tree, but I'm sure you could make some optimizations on the right Side.
Your HP looks very low at 5.2k tho. 192% inc. Life is fine, but you suffer from wearing Uniques only that often lack Life.

Why do you use a Belt of the Deceiver anyways? You Intimidate Enemies through your Tombfist, that Belt has almost 0 offensive Benefit for you. Try to grab a Stygian Vise with 90+ Life and some Res maybe, that would do a lot for your Survivability. You can get even more Life, and big Damage from socketing a good Abyss Jewel there. If you want to go with the cheap route, take a Leather Belt or Rustic Sash, will be a bit worse tho.
Also, I bet the Rats Nest feels great while mapping. But I really recommend taking a Helm with Life for Bosses, Starkonjas with Cyclone enchants should be cheap-ish. Or maybe just a good rare Helmet with Life, Res and Accuracy.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 2 jul. 2018 9:59:05
Thanks for reviewing my build. Any ideas what do do exactly on the right side?

I changed the Belt that you said for now so I am at 5,6k HP and I will look out for a Stygian Belt.
Also I try to get hands on a starkonjas with the cyclone enchant.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional