Scion build Wild strike.

Wild Scion.

Gear and skill gems
Spoiler
Wall of Text

Skill tree

Pantheon and bandits.
Spoiler
For the bandits kill all for the 2 extra skill points, and as for pantheon take Soul of solaris and soul of Ralakes

Wall of Text

Play style
Spoiler
Try to always have ancestral Warchief summoned, for the dps boost wen fighting a strong enemy. And the most important is to have the maximum of endurance charges up having 4 up increases the duration of immortal call to 3 sec dos you are immune to damage for that time. Use the Doedre elixir flask to generate endurance charges wean needed.
Wall of Text

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Juggernaut is the first and more important ascendancy passive to take +1000 to Accuracy Rating
Cannot be Chilled
Cannot be Stunned
5% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently
Wall of Text

Game play demo

My youtube channel
Reflotado por última vez en 10 may. 2018 9:54:54
Nice try but hey, what is the purpose of this build? Fast mapping? Lab? Do you have some single target skill as wildstrike replacement? For now I see only two advantages of this build. First - it is cheap, second - decent clearspeed (altough bow builds are much more faster and still cheap). And if it is "pure wildstrike" build, how you going to handle some T15 and T16 bosses? Phoenix? Minotaur? I'am curious, because I play wildstrike ascendant either and it has really marvelous clearspeed but when it comes to single target, well… I use something else. And my build is not 4ex, but 60 ex worth, primarly designed as a bosskiller.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional