DPS is So OP 24 million+

So I don't really play the game any more. I have given up trying to make a tanky build actually work. So I said F it. I will just make a build that will do as much DMG as possible. So Using Path of Building. I created a build that uses a movement skill as it's main source of DPS. And got it to 24 million. Also sense the tool doesn't calculate all the damage you actually do. It is probable more like 27 million DPS. Though this requires perfect gear. So maybe not so practical.

Other things to note DPS vs Shaper is like 17 mil. Actually more like 10 mill as you probable won't have frenzy charges or Phase run active while fighting him. Meaning it will probable take you at least 3 seconds to kill him. So like two fully charged dashes per phase... = about 1.1 seconds per phase.

Anyways just copy the build into PoB from this Link. I'm to lazy to actually play this game anymore. And just killing everything super easy doesn't sound fun to me. I just thought it would be a shame to not see it ever used. Before GGG fuck it up making this build not even being possible.

I must be honest I don't really play this game anymore. It pretty much sucks in my opinion. And is more fun to theory craft then play for me. So I spend more time theory crafting builds than playing the game. And when I load the game I don't stay on long. It has gotten retarded. With damage creep, and no real tank builds out there. I just don't see this ever changing.

Important factors:
1) Unreserved mana: This build must have at least 58 through 68 mana unreserved. As the skill will cost this much every .48-.56 seconds it takes to cast based on your current movement speed. Most of the time it will cost 68 mana to cast a full charge. The more movement speed you have the cheaper it becomes.
2) Your movement speed will fluctuate a lot. Depending if things can actually hit you or not. The faster your movement speed the faster your full charge will be. The cast time for a full charge when all buffs are active is 0.48 seconds.
I tired different versions where you had higher and lower movement speed. Seems to be after getting 190% increased movement speed... That the benefit to cast speed falls off hard. Increasing it to 230% for example only got a 0.42 sec cast time. Not much of an improvement over 0.48 seconds. This means other things are better to invest in after the first 180%-190% movement speed.
Though because of Phase Run losing its MS buff for a DMG buff when you start the channel... It might actually be better then I thought. Some experimenting might need to be done here.
3) Phase Run Is a great Damage boost. But because of its cool down you won't always have it up. Lets say you are hit enough to get it off every second. Because it has a 4 second cool down. It won't be proc'ing that often. If it procs and you have 4 frenzy charges. That gives you 1.1 seconds of increased damage, and one dash at 0.48 seconds. while the rest of your dashes will take 0.56 seconds.
This means you have 1 second of crazy damage, and 3 seconds of less crazy damage. About 2 full charges at max damage followed by 6 at lower damage.
Frenzy charges should be easy to maintain when clearing maps. But you won't have them most likely when doing a boss fight. So DPS will probable drop 3 mil a second on them. As Phase Run won't last long enough to effect a full charge. Meaning you'r probable only be around 10 mil dps a second on Shaper for example.
4) The Hypothermia Support shouldn't be used. Well not until after you get the node Winter spirit. Before that you don't do any cold damage. As you probable won't be rocking Hatred or HoA until you get your mana worked out.
Maybe just rock two heralds until your mana can handle Hatred + HoA.
5) Only 1%-2% of your DMG is physical. However increasing your physical damage will yield you the most damage. As all the damage scales off it. And because you take no reflective elemental damage your crazy high DPS shouldn't be to much of a problem.
6) Yoke of Suffering might not seem like much. But it's great. It really is a cheep item, and will help you balance your resistances so you can get them all even. When combined with The Wise Oak is awesome.
Also the 5% damage for each aliment is a ton of DMG. That isn't calculated by PoB. If your not one shooting things like the shaper. This will make the shaper take 20% more damage at best.
You should be able to shock shaper. If not on the first hit at least the second hit as your damage ramps up rapidly. Your first hit being your lowest DMG hit and your second or 3rd hit really ramping up to max dmg quickly.
It is possible to hit something 4 times with one charge. Realisticly though each thing will be hit 2 to 3 times per charge. Meaning each aliment will only be applied on later hits. And Her Embrace which is like 50% of the damage wont come until after the first hit.
7) This build uses 13 uniques. So SSF mode is probable not possible. Most likely you will never find a single one of the uniques you need. Meaning you'll have to trade a lot. And I hate trading in this game. So another reason I probable wont try this build. But it also means it should be easier to find the prefect gear you need. Though Loreweave will be really hard to find a perfect one of. Especially with a +1 to gem levels. Meaning you'll probable have to grab 2 or 3 mana nodes by the Scion's starting area.
8) Leveling: not much advise here. As I didn't try it. But one thing to note is that you really only need to respect 1 point on the tree. After getting your 2nd starting point from ascendancy. So that should make it nicer then a few other builds I have seen.

Well good luck to anyone who tries it. I didn't but the potential looks real. Sadly a dps build like this just doesn't seem fun to me.
Editado por útlima vez por TheLockedGuy en 1 may. 2018 11:22:23
Reflotado por última vez en 3 may. 2018 19:40:01
Video pls.
TyrginadTheWhite
Spoiler
Author said he doesn't play this game any more, the build is in theory before someone tries it up
"
TyrginadTheWhite escribió:
Video pls.

Yes if you attempt the build please share any videos plz. I would be interested to see it work or not.
Editado por útlima vez por TheLockedGuy en 30 abr. 2018 14:51:24
Amazing build. Just killed Shaper with one dash.
not
Next I will try to 5-link my Oni-Goroshi and attempt Uber Elder.
bad troll 0/10

Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Editado por útlima vez por SHEPUUURD en 30 abr. 2018 16:54:02
Hahah Troll post ftw!

"
SHEPUUURD escribió:
Amazing build. Just killed Shaper with one dash.
not
Next I will try to 5-link my Oni-Goroshi and attempt Uber Elder.
bad troll 0/10

Troll Post FTW!
"
Vashseden escribió:
Hahah Troll post ftw!

Ya it was clear when he broke his oni just to make a post. As they drop 6 linked.
Looks like this build won't ever live. As they are changing Charged Dash soon Skill Revamp: Part 1.

Another reason I hate this game. The devs are always on the path of build destroying.
Editado por útlima vez por TheLockedGuy en 3 may. 2018 19:42:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional