Theory craft for a Split Arrow/Barrage physical build.

First things first, I am rather new to Path of Exile and saw a Split arrow build for duelist utulizing bleed while searching for a build with my most favorite skill so far. However since I was unsure in multiple aspects I tried revamping the skilltree given out for ranger which I am building rn. Curious to a scions ascension I checked how it was online and then revamped the setup yet again to fit it for a scion.

This Skilltree is the result:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAABAQHnAl8DHgUtBbUOPBEvFE0UcRUgFr8YkRjbGbQaVR9BIWAj9iSdJT8mlSmlKlssZC2DMHwyfjKUNj026DklOlI8LUGHQzFDNkSeTZJRR1LsU7tg3mEhYeJiWmKsZU1odGyMcql07XTxdct1_Xn2e2582X8Cg8yEb4TvhweH1o19jX6Nv49glKCVBZchmCOdqp_Lo4qkDKbgpzCn1KqksTC0xbUItUi3PryfvTa-p7_VwXzC7MSixPbGrs2Y037UQthN2cbaYtrB35jpduoY6mLrY-4O73r2o_cy-Ov56PxL_sg=?accountName=serotonin89&characterName=WhiteWind_Zero_One

Link for the initial inspirational build:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753413

As for things like items to use Endgame(optimal items at that) I did some digging into some Equipment that can be used but since I dunno how to link the picturethingys in I'll leave them out(not good to look at that way)

As for a playing style Barrage is supposed to be used against singular targets while split arrow is used in crowds

Ascendance order:
1. the 2 statincreases towards duelist and ranger
2. the ranger node with deadeye selected
3. the gladiator node

as for leveling you can use both barrage and split arrow with pierce support at earliest when you get Iron Grip because taking those earlier would do nothing for your damage compared to using Melee equipment. after you have iron grip however your damage won't be cut down because you scaled strength first, but still wanted to use bow.

as I dont have expierience with most gear and difficulty in the endgame I would be glad if someone would do some good criticism on this build
Reflotado por última vez en 26 abr. 2018 12:14:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional