3.2 Immune to everything Ascendant sunder

Hello and welcome to my Ascendant sunder build guide

This is a written up version, you can watch a full video guide here:
https://youtu.be/3Q59l7pQySE

And a leveling guide here:
https://youtu.be/7y_V8gCNBP0

Pastebin for Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/RU6Vi0Ev

The idea for the build came from the harsh economy that we have this league. I've been using so many
alcs and scours rerolling red maps that I was actually loosing money running them. So I've decided
to make a build that is immune to as many map mods as humanly possible and that's what this
build is. The only map mod that I am not currently running with it is cannot leech. Every other
mod or combination of mods for that matter is not a big deal for the build. It is not a bossing
character, but I have killed all of the end game bosses with it, aside from uber elder.

Pantheon:
Spoiler

For the minor god I recommend soul of the shakkari for the poison immunity
For the major god we'll be using upgraded soul of the arakali, for the increased life recovery rate

Passive Tree & bandits:
Spoiler

Ascendancy - Slayer / Elementalist
Bandits - Kill all
End game passive tree
http://poeurl.com/bRZa

Gear breakdown:
Spoiler

For the weapon you want a high pdps axe or mace

Your off hand should be a shaper stat stick

Chest has to be loreweave, there are not alternatives. It gives us imminity to minus max res map mods and good defence against extra ele demage on maps. On top of that it boosts our damage by a lot

Best in slot gloves are 2 socket tombfists, but feel free to use some rare gloves with phys damage to attacks and attack speed roll

For boots I highly recommend kaom's roots. Aside from massive ammounts of flat life they give us immunity to stuns, freeze and temporal chains

For helmet I recommend buying a white base with sunder enchant and essence crafting it. We're looking here for a lot of resists and some life

Best belt base is stygian vise. Look for life, resistances and some elemental damage with attacks on it

Amulet is the place to get massive ammounts of damage from. A shaped amulet with double physical as
extra elemental mods is the way to go

What you're looking on rings is mostly life, elemental damage with attacks and some phys rolls. Add some resists on top of that and you are golden

The flask setup I went for is a single instant life flask, sulphur flask with bleed immunity, lion's roar (damage + physical mitigation), taste of hate (damage + physical mitigation) and atziri's promise (pure damage)

As for jewels any combination of life, attack speed and physical or area damage is the way to go

SKill gems:
Spoiler

Our main 6 link is sunder

The 6'th link is going to be either
or

depending on how much extra elemental damage you've got in your build

Our movement skill setup

Our auras

Totem for some extra single target
No disponible

And finally a very important cwdt setup, that's the way we proc soul of arakali. Temp chains are there for some extra defences

I absolutely adore this build. This is by far the best sunder build I've ever played. I would highly recommend it to anyone, doesn't matter if you've got tons of currency, or none at all.

Hope you guys also enjoy it !
Reflotado por última vez en 25 may. 2018 20:22:59
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
I see nothing immune in this build..
Editado por útlima vez por npavcec en 6 abr. 2018 18:22:46
Looks interesting; solid DPS in Path of Building; however I would like to see an overview as to why this build is more efficient/better/different than the traditional (full) Slayer, Gladiator, Raider, etc. builds. I'd create a "why Ascendant for Sunder?" section and talk about what you mention in your video. Most people want to read the build details here, not have to watch a video to get the information. I'd also make a leveling guide (Path of building).

BTW I went ahead and broke down your leveling overview (below) and also created a multi-tree PoB that shows buildout in phases (including ascendancies).

Expanded PoB with Trees

Expanded Leveling Overview
Spoiler

Level 1
2x Redbeaks
FB+Bleed+Onslaught

Level 4
FB+Bleed+Onslaught+Ancestral Call
AP+Bleed

Level 6
2x Screaming Eagles

Level 8
Meginord's Girdle
FB+Bleed+Onslaught+Ancestral Call+Cold+Fire
AP+Bleed+Fire

Level 20
Brightbreak + Princess
Belt of Deceiver
Sunder+MeleePhys+Conc+Bleed+Fire+Onslaught
AP+Bleed+Fire+MeleePhys
1H:Leap+FA
HoA (Hatred)

Level 31
1H:Leap+FA+Fort
Blas+Warlord's Mark

level 35
Replace Rings/Amulet with Rare

Level 38
Sunder+MeleePhys+Conc+Bleed+Multi+Onslaught

All that and a bag of chips!
Editado por útlima vez por Mooginator en 7 abr. 2018 2:03:50
So currently L46 with this build; it was doing good until recently - the Brightbeak and Princess just aren't enough damage - strangely, I think you stated in your video you used these until 68? I don't see how. May want to talk more about your weapon progression prior to end-game weapons (you jump from level 20 gear to end-game -- a HUGE gap in the middle).

Additionally, the skill tree you show prior to switching to Duelist only requires L46 - but it's near impossible to solo Izzy Cruel at 46 with Brightbreak/Princess (and merc is required to open duelist) so not sure what you did here. Might want to cover it in more detail, but as it stands, the build seems to sit on 20-30 points and not spend them until one gets the Duelist starting point.

Mana is a HUGE issue as well - even with Basphemy/Warlor's Mark and Praxis, it's easy to run out. I assume you just guzzled flasks as you ran through the content? Also I don't see you mentioning you used Praxis - how did you manage your mana while leveling beyond Warlord's Mark?

Mana regen is so bad (as is damage ~46) that doing bosses requires going back to town to refill flasks just to get mana to fight them because warlord's doesn't work and the bright/princess doesn't do enough damage.

I think you may have skipped a big part of your build L40-68 as it relates to weapons/mana management during fights prior to getting the mana leech node. Right now I don't see how this build could even do Izaro Cruel as it currently stands.

Definitely a number of things missing from the guide.
All that and a bag of chips!
Editado por útlima vez por Mooginator en 7 abr. 2018 19:57:02
Nice 3extra-stat-stick. Nice 221% main hand...
Actually rather low damage considered those items.
I am trying this build right now, and I love it !!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional