"down to earth" Blood Moon flurry, moderately cheap.

NOTICE:
Hello, actually it's nothing new as idea for this build was born from unchainedlive's mind(or at least posted by him). For original build you can visit https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931981 .

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
What's different and why "down to earth":
Spoiler
1st and most important - f*ck frenzy charges. Why? At farm you will get them here too, np.
But at shaper and co? Just see the gif in original build and try to find those mega frenzy charges.
You will get almost the same luck. So why bother?
2nd - no damage on full life. I use blood rage. Also what is full live in this league...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
pastebin link in the bottom, if you are the impatient one.

So let's talk about this build

Pros:
Can run any mods(if you are not stupid enough to actually run triple dmg or -res, thought)
No shortage on stats
With just 2ex worth of sh*t you can easily run up to t12, t16 if you are not on hardcore
Easy and fast lvling
Bisco viable

Cons
Squishy, extremely. You are master of non-contact fighting. Facetanking is not an option in most cases.
If you want more than 6mil effective dps(on path of building) - you need many money.
You need to survive at least 2nd lab, then thing will go easier.
Shock f*ck us really badly.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tree for lvl100

Bandits - Alira.
Explanation:
Spoiler
Why? Because with her it's easier to farm early on, 20 multi and only alternative is Elemental focus for better shock. Also 15res - easier to regulate your resistance and also cheaper this way.

Ascendant
Champion+start
Elementalist

Explanation:
Spoiler
5k+ hp... it's so frustrating, so to survive we need free fortify and taunt(+5% reduction)
Also from duelist we pick some amazing accuracy, as, hp+armor nodes. As for Elementalist it allows us to farm reflect maps with the switch of pantheon, 6 penetration and additional cannon fodder

Gods and pantheons
Grand - Lunaris
Minor - Ralakesh for everyday, Yugul for reflect

Explanation:
Spoiler
Lunaris will give us 5% dodge, up to 8% phys red at farming and after lucius you can run chain map mod. Or start to use your golems - they die too fast anyway.
Ralakesh - cannot be blinded and maimed. The best.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Items and gem setup:

"
Spoiler

Well you obviosly need to change enchants to ele pen on boots and something you need on helmet. :)
Swap aoe with conc on non-knockable bosses if needed. Also my stuff is shitty, i know. Everything worth 10ex at most.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Customization options:

Spoiler
1)Lightning golem can be changed for whatever golem. It's dps bonus really small.
2)Rallying cry can be changed to minion life, enduring cry, vaal haste/dodge or something else. Doesn't matter.
Little reason why rallying cry:
Spoiler
"Blade flurry is slow at mapping" is total bullshit. Everything dies within a second, so why slow? low aoe? Quite normal to me, if not using conc effect. Low movement speed? Yes. Also 55+mana, barely enough for whirling blades.
But with rallying cry you can finally choose whirling blades as main type of transportation. Use with blood rage on for better experience.

Auras:

Hatred, Wrath with 3 enlighten. Herald of ash before 3 enlighten and Watcher's eye unique jew(dunno how to link it here).
Watcher's eye stats - cold dmg and lightning dmg.

Flasks - same old stuff, nothing new

Spoiler
"

Basalt flask may transform into taste of hate, then re-roll hp flask. You may change hp flask for Oak's flask for shaper.

Hardcore version:
Spoiler
Well, i suggest swap abussus for rare helm and for body armor pick Inpulsa's broken heart sadist garb(yeah, no armor on it, yeah... but shock immunity and other stuff will compensate). Also if you are rich you may buy watcher's eye with conversion to light dmg and additional dmg from hatred or wrath. If you do this you can pick normal spiked gloves to compensate lost dps. Also you will need to change the tree to this - http://poeurl.com/bJei . Nothing major.

Some other things

Gloves
Spoiler
Why Hrimburn? You have a choise - good gloves with resistance, hp and some other sh*t that you want, but you lose 10% conversion, or shitty 1c+ gloves with 50% conversion and 4 skillpoints? I prefer skillpoints.

Increased shock do not increase your dps in path of building - random burlp.

Kaoms
Spoiler
So good, many bonuses, WoW. Cannot evade thought, read about kaom's roots for further info or take a look at original build

You have so little attack speed...
Spoiler
But I crit almost every hit. And creeps still die very fast. More as needed for fackup protection - so you can release second 6-stage build-up sooner. I'm fine.

Pastebin

Prices
For starters good armor is like most expensive sh*t here. Everything else(rings, amulet, used them since ~55lvl) is just some random drop. 3 jewels selfcrafted too. May be 2. Nothing too expensive. Resists, hp - else doesn't matter that much. My 1st 6l actually was vaaled 6l just for 25c.

lvling
Frostblades, frostblades and again... frostblades! Before wings i used shield for defensive purposes. Suggest broken faith unique one - have 100% inc armor, while using bloodrage.

End content
Obviously. But I have crappy notebook so no videos and stuff. Look at dps! Look at dps of mother-build(3.1 version)! You may do better than that, as long you have money, thought.

Raider/champion/something else is better. Is it viable via other than scion?
Spoiler
Softcore version of this build is polished to the extreme. Yeah, you may reduce dmg for hp,
but that's all. Changes to ascendancy or starting location will result in overall drop in performance.
Do it on your own risk.

Updates and questions
Well, I may update it, but I'm really lazy in this aspect. I'll subscribe for notifications thought. May be that will result in answering questions and updating stuff. But if anyone want to like adopt this tread for future updates - i don't really mind, just notify me and keep family tree of this build :)

PS - sorry if there are some spelling mistakes and such, i'm not a native.
Editado por útlima vez por leere en 6 ene. 2018 13:47:04
Reflotado por última vez en 6 ene. 2018 15:33:11
It is confirmed fact, that dam on full life does work with degens if you outregen or outleech with leech doesnt stop on full life. The most budget BF goes with onigoroshi btw, 2mil dmg on zero budget 6k life and no abyssus. Able to clear via frost blades on weapon swap. Only problem is weak scaling with budget as it does only about 10 mil dps with near mirror gear
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 6 ene. 2018 4:46:05
Well you are right, but i really hate when i do not crit) 2-hitting mobs is so comfortable... Also oni-goroshi... well it's oni-goroshi.
"
leere escribió:
Well you are right, but i really hate when i do not crit) 2-hitting mobs is so comfortable... Also oni-goroshi... well it's oni-goroshi.
go for slayer+raider or slayer+assassin for most benefits from ascendant
Blade flurry-bloodlust-melee phys-conc-EDwA-dam on full life seem like the best setup for slayer ele convert BF
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
"
leere escribió:
go for slayer+raider or slayer+assassin for most benefits from ascendant

Well if I wanted to do build around pathofbuilding dps i would follow your suggestion.
Slayer part adds neverending leech, which is extremely helpful defence mechanic. Assassin adds more reliable crit and raider adds onslaught,dodge and frenzy gener at boss. Both on paper and in game those choices are great. Bloodlust is easy to activate via totem and full life state on slayer builds is 95% of time. Also taunt is not your protection. Taunted enemies deal 10% less damage to other than taunt source targets. And 5k hp+kaom roots is sketchy anyway
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 6 ene. 2018 7:31:57
Well... your understanding of game is not so good, sorry. Read champion ascendancy, onslaught good and all(actually started raider, 1-2 frenzy at bosses, somehow do not gen onslaught at max charges, regretted), but blood rage gives 20as too. Never ending leech is good, but oneshot is too real. Bloodlust? But change what? crits? And here we go with crits problem, assasin to almost fix - f*cking run ele reflect maps with your suggestion. With 25% reflect reduction. Dont't run ele maps? 20 scoured maps, all ele reflect one after another, how does it sound? We have mega rings with -reflect dmg taken! Rarity? To hell with rarity, right? And we need totem-bleed link, this is another problem. Don't bother me anymore, you see only your point of view and that's really frustrating. Especially so that i spent my time on you.
"
leere escribió:
Well... your understanding of game is not so good, sorry. Read champion ascendancy, onslaught good and all(actually started raider, 1-2 frenzy at bosses, somehow do not gen onslaught at max charges, regretted), but blood rage gives 20as too. Never ending leech is good, but oneshot is too real. Bloodlust? But change what? crits? And here we go with crits problem, assasin to almost fix - f*cking run ele reflect maps with your suggestion. With 25% reflect reduction. Dont't run ele maps? 20 scoured maps, all ele reflect one after another, how does it sound? We have mega rings with -reflect dmg taken! Rarity? To hell with rarity, right? And we need totem-bleed link, this is another problem. Don't bother me anymore, you see only your point of view and that's really frustrating. Especially so that i spent my time on you.
sorry about forgetting champion sub ascendancy it is just too weak, that somehow slipped out of my mind. Anyway, why so much hate? I see your point. You are on glasscannon 5k hp abyssus build, trying to make it doable. As much as abyssus is strong it is that much of a trouble source aswell. It is very hard to make up defence for it. I am just trying to find ways to have 1mil+ dps on budget while not being a glasscannon XD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional