[3.1] Forever Discharge - Mjölner+Cospri fun - SC only

Hi, this is my latest fun build, mostly used to fast clear t7-14 maps.

It is close to the old fakener playstyle and does really well vs multiple enemies and Abysses.

Single target dps is mediocre compared to dedicated boss-deleters but usually good enough to kill sub-t15 map bosses in a couple seconds.

Gameplay summary:
Click there ->

Pro's & Con's:

+ fast map clearing in retro style
+ kinda cheap to get started (only needs weapons + 5link voll armour)
+ such pewpew, much wow

- hard to get more than 5k life
- weak vs t16 guardians and a few other bosses
- needs unique Watcher's Eye jewel for reliable leech
- framerate might suffer depending on your pc

Gear:

This build can become quite expensive if you wana min-max stuff. Minimum cost is maybe 200c, I used around 15-20ex in week 3 of Abyss SC league to get the stuff in the spoiler below.

Some comments:

Armour: 5-linked is totally fine, id even get the voll amulet before a 6l armour.

Amulet: if no Volls, use the slot to fill missing attributes, res, life

Rings: life, accuracy, str/int, resists (preferably on a diamond base)

Helm: the 30%-keep-charges enchant is really strong, stats are a bonus (Rat's Nest or Starkonja's are uniques with really good stats, but some life+res rare is fine too)

Gloves: good slot to get some accuracy/str and life

Belt, Boots: anything you like, i tried to get some cooldown reduction from the new bases and a bit of life there without spending too much

Flasks: at least one Diamond + Atziri for damage, the quicksilver really helps with speed when using 0% movement boots. Bleed/freeze/curse remove is good utility.

Jewels: Watcher's Eye with Vitality-Damage Leech for reliable heal (dual vitality with life on hit if rich), Intuitive Leap to save some points, remaining slots for attributes, res, life and more damage

Important: Cyclone is used to activate Elemental Equilibrium, so it should deal some cold damage with each hit but NO lightning or fire dmg (fire is ok without Voll amulet). That means for the Mjölner hits to activate EE you need some source of cold dmg to attacks, probably from an Abyss jewel or Herald of Ice.

Cyclone's attack speed should be slightly below the cooldown of the Discharges in the weapons to provide optimal proccing (without cooldown reduction the discharges have 0.25sec, so cyclone should be like 0.26s = around 3.8...3.99 attacks per second)

->

+ Intuitive Leap unique jewel that i cant take out of the tree. Yes i know the stuff needs to be divined :D

Passive Tree:

Bandit Quest: Alira

Ascendancy: Assassin + Whatever you like from Duelist + Duelist start

lvl 90 tree

5 points missing on the left side with Intuitive Leap for 2 charges and the 3 life nodes

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAPkACxABAHkABgOWBAcEswVCBx4I9AqbDY0OSBEtEZYV9ha_GF0ZtBzcIG4iJiL0JpUo-ioLKjgsnDLRNCA6WDsoQZZFR0ZxR35JUUp9TLNM_04qUDBVS1XGW69d8l85YENh4mJ5ZU1mVGpDapNsC20Zbj1vnnBSdwd463yDf8aA4YKbgwmD24UOhXuHE4d2idOK8Iw2jxqP-pMnlS6YrZo7my2cpJ_foS-iAK3xrrOwq7QMtxe4k7mTvOq9Nr6Avoq-p8BmwwnEgsrT0B_Q9dte4XPiXuvu6_XsOO987-vw1fId_MUCXwMERCVg3qQMpjKocqi7sVv3fQAAAAAA

Skill gems:

5-6link body: Cyclone - Blood Magic - Increased Crit - CoC - Discharge
The 6th link can be anything you like OR Life Leech without Watcher jewel. Couple ideas: Accuracy, Increased AoE, Volatile Dead, Blade Vortex, Frost nova.. just keep in mind that the build is using Elemental Equilibrium

Weapons: Discharge + your 2 favourite supports, i use crit for consistency, EF for dmg

Movement: Whatever you like, im using a 4l Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Blood Magic + unlinked Leap Slam or Lightning Warp

CWDT: cwdt - Immortal Call - Inc. Duration - Whatever (i use Enfeeble curse). Especially good with Voll amulet

Auras: Mostly depending on setup, Vitality for leech if using the corresponding jewel. If resists are a problem dont be shy to use a Purity aura. Blasphemy - Warlords Mark for cheap leech.

Softcore special: Cast on Death - Portal to avoid backtracking on rip

GL HF
Editado por útlima vez por nugmug en 4 ene. 2018 21:02:42
Reflotado por última vez en 15 ene. 2018 17:59:10
any ideas on how to level this up? I'm gona try it, love discharge!
leveling can be tought if you dont have either lvling gear like low lvl abyss jewels/tabula, spare regrets or buddys who can slay some of the act bosses for you.

for skills maybe dual wield sunder with a phys mace + princess unique sword offhand with hatred+HoAsh auras or frostblades+ancestral call, pure elemental dmg can work too with added light/cold gem and wake of destruction unique boots. phys attacks have the easiest access to leech tho.

generally id go for attack speed first to have a fast whirling blades/leap slam.
Only go to Lab when you can do Normal+Cruel together...

idea for 52 point tree when using some attack skill with ele dmg

3 points in ele dmg on the right side that later change to crit (elemental focus -> assassination)

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAG8ACxABADQDlgceDkgRlha_JpU7KEZxSVFVS13yYENh4m49f8aDCYw2kyeVLqEvtAy-gL6KytPw1WwLIvRtGQj0akO86iycES18g-vuMtFFR8BmHNyPGgSzogDhc5o7gput8RhdnsSmvlRHPAXvfAAAAAAA
ty but a bit late XD im using
this now to try to lvl up fast.. but its so painful , lol.
Testing your build out. So far so good outside of enough dmg for bosses. Even with vaal pact they kill me (5.2k life) before I can kill them, so I saved that point and headed towards the scion life wheel for more beef.

Current gear:

IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
Editado por útlima vez por HucksMcNasty en 7 ene. 2018 19:23:35

my life is kinda low tho :/ i have around 5k life
Editado por útlima vez por Silence3000 en 15 ene. 2018 19:15:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional