Need feedback for build idea - Wild Strike Ascendant (Assasin + ?)

Yo,

after seeing Mathil to play some shitty staff Spectral Throw (it actually works) , i got the courage to start ascendant staffer.

1. Weapon of use

6linked this on "accident" so now i actually could do something attack base

2. skill of choice - WILD STRIKE
Why

The Ele pen begs for use with Wild Strike as it benefits all scaling

3. ascendant - many many many jewels
Going with many jewels to bosst the shroud and gonna experiment with helmet

Not sure about what secondary class to pick to Assassin. Mathil way for Slayer seems like a waste with going pure ele dmg , but the overleech is probably strong enough to carry the class selection.

I don't have PoB yet, my fast sketch was ending with something like 400k shaper dps and 7k life at lvl 95 but only when using all jewls with +flat life, which is probably unreasonable expectation.

Also, not sure if using Staff is that great. Maybe going conservative with Lyco + Doryani Catalyst could be better approach.

Any thoughts?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Editado por útlima vez por Marxone en 3 ene. 2018 5:52:12
Reflotado por última vez en 2 ene. 2018 20:06:47
I guess i did not go with budget option

but it works.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional