Golem Build

Hey all,
I was trying to create a scion Golem build, I read the "famous" witch build relying on stacking flame golems and I got the base concept of the build (mandatory jewels etc).
Now I am levelling it as a normal summoner since the Golem part itself comes into play only in end-game with proper items but I got stucked with the ascendary...
I followed path of the witch, for sure, but should I go Elementalist (+1 golem and general elemental dmg) or should I go Necromancer for general minion buffs?
I think what I've read about the golemancer scion was reallt old and probably changed meantime..
And what about the second ascendary? Maybe some defensive like guardian?

In general, since i never experienced red maps, is this build-idea somehow valid and viable for my SCleague or should I go for a normal summoner?

Reflotado por última vez en 20 dic. 2017 7:41:28
Hello man,

I too would like to see more non sub par scion builds.

A build is by essence a specialization and an Ascendant is sort of a generalist.

Whatever build you can come up with, another GOOD ascendancy is always better.

The only case where scion is viable is when the ascendancy you aim for is not good.
Assassin : Scion is better because it can have crit, power charges & frenzies from raider.
Hierophant totem : Scion is better too because you can go crit & flasks or crit & critz.
Champion : Scion is possible
Elementalist: Scion is better

For the rest of the ascendancies, you should not go scion.
OP ascendancies sorted by my perceived opness : Necro, Raider/Inquisitor, berserker/Slayer, Jug, chieftain, Glad, etc..

So no, sorry man scion is sub par for this build, you loose too much by not going necromancer : nearly max block chance with bone offering, perma vaal haste, etc..

That's my opinion, HC player that only reached endgame playing gg easy T15 build (spectres & bone offering, and to a lesser extent Trickster ED).
Editado por útlima vez por schmurtz en 20 dic. 2017 7:42:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional