Ascendant / Scion Support Build?

I know there have been some in the past, but I was wondering if there were any recent support builds for this class/ascendancy?
I'm a tiny 4 inch (10.16cm) Fairy♂.
Reflotado por última vez en 20 dic. 2017 14:55:44
U can definitely do some combination, but it will never come close to Necromancer or Guardian.
can do it , dont do it.

the large issue with the ascendant is that its mini ascendancies are all shallow and lack focus.

instead of giving anything truly potent they give a mix of minor stat bonues that are too unrelated to amount to anything in the majority of cases

especially when it comes to guardian and necromancer those two are probably the weakest of the ascendant ascendancies when compared to the real ones.

as bud said , its not even remotely close.
As someone who has made both necro and scion supports, necro will give a bit more dps than scion but necro/guardian scion is still perfectly viable as a support class. Most builds that benefit from a support don't tend to struggle with dps to begin with, so going with necromancer is often overkill in the damage department. Meanwhile scion offers a few defensive buffs that necromancer doesn't have.

It really depends on who you're running with, in general I would say necromancer is better but less defensive than scion.
IGN: LepreTuggler
"
LepreConMan escribió:
As someone who has made both necro and scion supports, necro will give a bit more dps than scion but necro/guardian scion is still perfectly viable as a support class. Most builds that benefit from a support don't tend to struggle with dps to begin with, so going with necromancer is often overkill in the damage department. Meanwhile scion offers a few defensive buffs that necromancer doesn't have.

It really depends on who you're running with, in general I would say necromancer is better but less defensive than scion.

Do you have any build links?
I'm a tiny 4 inch (10.16cm) Fairy♂.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional