Help with noob scion build

So I got the game for xbox and just opened scion.

Anyone got any good ideas for what build I should follow as a newer player with garbage gear? I like all styles so really I am after a build that can clear content fast as well as kill bosses be able to solo most stuff. I know I probably wont find a build that does everything but here is hoping.
Reflotado por última vez en 10 sept. 2017 18:35:19
Dual totem flame totem. You will not clear areas all that fast, the flame totems kill very fast, but in a line, not a nice explosion of aoe damage that nukes everything within 10 screens like you can with lightning and arrows (slight exaggeration on the 10 screens, but I'm sure it's technically possible with enough invested). But you will be very safe while doing it, and you can do it easily to level 60 with crap you find on the way without buying anything. (it's much better if you use one vendor recipe for a +1 to fire skills wand/scepter- the crystal scepters are a good choice since they come with the highest natural increased elemental damage), but other than that, this is dirt cheap and viable till level 60ish without spending currency on items.
I think dual flame totem is indeed a very good build for starting the game. If you play it as a marauder->chieftain you can later play a facebreaker ancestral warchief totem build that is similar. It is better in the endgame, but needs severall cheap items to get started.

If you don't like totems a 2H juggernaut with iron reflexes can be a rather easy and powerfull attack build, but all attack builds require you to buy weapons sooner or later.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional