CWC Stormburst Ball lighting?

Soo i made an interesting work in progres build. I was thinking about something like it for a while but only scion has acess to all AOE nodes in game. Since there is one skill that increase DPS with AOE size i decided to give it a try.

Basicaly idea is to use Mom build that cast stromburst linked to ball lighting. Since scion has both ascedancies and fairly easy acess to dual or pure elemental dmg nodes and chill has been revorked...

Pretty much idea is to use call of brotherhood and choir of storms. Using 1h with fire damage to spells and shield. This would allow for easy mantaining an elemental status ailment on enemies.

Ascedancies Inquisitor and Elementalist.

Editado por útlima vez por Asheren en 8 ago. 2017 11:44:32
Reflotado por última vez en 22 ago. 2017 14:15:02
Ok soo far soo good Avarius, First Kitava and Tukohama are down deathless. It took a while to grind them down with 4L and had few close calls on Kitava due to wearing junk gear i found on my way. From old boses i just face tanked Voll,Kaom,Daresso, Malachai tentacle rape.

If i bothered to get Doedrie ring or tabula rasa for leveling otherwise those fights would be faster having DPS curse to go with enfeeble.

Will propably try to setup gear soo call of brotherhood can be replaced depending on needing that cold damage.

Died once on Brine king fight due to twin crit from his lighting strike. :(
Editado por útlima vez por Asheren en 9 ago. 2017 3:19:40
Interesting idea to take all the AoE passives.

On the other side... why use Stormburst?
Wouldn't be simplier to just cast Ball Lightning normaly and add Spell Echo?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional