Need Some Help With My Wings Of Entropy Build

Hi there

To start begin with, I am not really a pro in this game and struggled to level through with most characters. I have got some help from a friend who gave me a build what then i finessed. However I still cannot kill the last guy in act 4 because he most of the time 1 hits me. This is kinda of a weird build because I can farm with it pretty well on like full hp, until i find a stronger unique enemy that one hits me sometimes. I am thinking to start playing path of exiles again but i dont really have any friend who plays this anymore so I am looking forward to get some advises on what to change, or what items to get to get it better.

I am grateful to take any positive or negative advises or criticism

Thanks

here is a coueple of pictures of my build:

passives:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQHnBS0HdQlYDjwRGhHVE0wUcRfhGJEaVR7fIVUhYCW8JvgnICmlLPsxnjIJNZI11jboOlJAoEMxRJ5FCkZpR35N404yT1ZTu1dUV5dYr14TYEFhIWFSY3BkUmVNZadsRm6XbztybHKpc2t08XaseA1673t0e8N82YLkhNmGYIcpiiKQEZOons2fy6ZXpzCpbq2NrlCzP7XyvJ-9Nr6nvry_1cAawKbBi8QVxPbPftP82L3bT9un3D3fv-DD6hjvTvKc9Mb3Mve--Ov-jw==

Items:

https://image.ibb.co/g07gv5/poe.jpg

Weapon:
Hatred lvl[/IMG]18
immortal call lvl8
Molten shell lvl13
Fortify lvl19
Cast when damage taken lvl6
Enduring cry 19

Helmet:
Concentrate effect lvl18
added cold damage support lvl19
cyclone lvl19
added fire damage support lvl19

Gloves:
Leap slam lvl19
Fortfify lvl19
Blind lvl18
Faster attack lvl19

Shoes
Increased area effect support lvl16
cast when damage taken lvl5
Frost wall lvl11
warlord mark lvl8
Editado por útlima vez por Rokaz666 en 29 jun. 2017 10:14:27
Reflotado por última vez en 30 jun. 2017 7:09:30
You lack life, your goal is to get over 5k, and with blood magic i guess you can easily get 6k+.
Try change belt in a rare with 70+ life on it. Remove Ming's hearth for a more defensive ring with life.

Why you have Hatred? You don't want to reserve life. If you really need it put it into an Essence Worm ring.

Added cold for cyclone is useless, fortify instead of it is far better.

You don't need enduring cry with Bringer of Rain, Railing Cry is better.

Get a Warchief totem 4L with melee phys, conc effect, faster attack for helping you at single target.

This is your passive tree a bit reworked:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQUtB3UJWAmWDjwR1RNMFCAUcRfhGJEe3yFVIWAlvCb4JyAppSz7MHcxnjWSNdY17zkOOlI64TrtPC1AoEMxRQpGt0d-TeNOMk9WUEdXl1n-XhNfP2BBYVJjcGRSZU1nm2hlcql07XTxdqx673zZffWBQYIHg1-DzITZhmCKIo9gl3mmV64-sz-3PryfvTa-p768wKbBi8GjxBXE9sauz37Tb9P82L3ZfNrB20_bp9w937_gw-Jh5FHqGO8O707yRfPd9Mb3Mvjr_gr-jw==
thanks for your reply
Yeah actually did replace both of my rings with ones that gives more resistance and hp.
I was considering replacing the gems in the weapon, I have replaced fortify with fire golem and hatred with ice golem. It looks like they do a bit of distraction. anyways i died lesser times than before.
Also i have tried lacerate with multistrike instead of cyclone and fire damage. And once again it worked out quite all right. The dps shown to be less on the screen, however i still managed to make a good progress regardless.
I will try the warchief totem aswell, however im not quite sure where to put it, or what to replace.

let me know if there is anything else i should change
thanks
Hello,
i've recreated this build as good as i could, but.....
im sorry to tell you this, but your build looks like a mess to me.
there are a few things wrong with it:
1. it isnt 2013 anymore, so what was good back in the days, is most likly bad now.
2. Scion is one of the worst classes out there atm (on par with Hierophant).
3. uniques are not allways the best items out there.
4. some of your supports dont make any sense.
5. way to low life pool
6. barely ele res capped

replace your uniques (except WoE and that sweet double legacy BoR) with rares that have at least 70 (belt with 110+ life) or more life on them, added phys is also nice on rings / amulet, get at least 25% movement speed on you boots. and defenetly make sure, when you are in merciless difficulty in a town, that you have capped elemental resistances. for flasks, get an Atziri's promise, an Lion's Roar and if you got some spare currency, a taste of hate.

here is a more efficient skill tree
Look for jewels with a % life roll and 2-3 of the following stats:
inc area damage
inc phys dmg
inc damage
inc phys damage with axes
inc phys damage with two handed melee weapons
inc phys damage while dual wieldling
attack and cast speed
attack speed
attack speed with axes
attack speed with two handed melee weapons
attack speed while dual wielding

i replaced Cyclone with Lacerate. here are the new gem setups
Helm: Lacerate / added fire / multistike / increased AoE (Conc effect for bosses)
Weapon: Warchief / melee phys / added fire / conc effect / faster attack
Boots/Gloves (dosent matter were you put it) : CwDT Immo call / inc duratio / blood rage
Boots/Gloves (dosent matter were you put it) : Leap slam / faster attacks / fortiy / flame golem

here are 2 screenshots comparing the current and the potential new setup
current setup

new setup

Editado por útlima vez por PhilMonster en 30 jun. 2017 7:48:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional