Is my Scion too low?

Hey there! Ive been playing this scion since a week and i reached 70 lvl. I don't really like creating a build by myself so i got this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1763624, saw an video and read:a low cost and begginer friendly and i was like "oww thats for me" For newbie like me. And all I can say i died 63 times (i counted it) on last boss merci at 70 lvl, defeated him and now I realized my char is crap. I followed the guide, got chin sol bow with point blank unlocked on my tree, i got something like 15k dps with that ice shot, usually I 1 hit pack of mobs but when it comes to boss or to fight the breach(I play on breach leauge) I mostly fight for my life than fight with the boss XD
Thats all I wanted to say, I feel that build is not for me, dont know what to do so I decided to create new char, Im looking for something with high survivability and fast lvling, dont want to spend lot of time to lvl it up again, and id love to see some decent dps also XD. I got some cash now so id buy a gear.

Could you advice me which class should i start? Maybe some totem casting or something? Maybe some templar totem caster, that is what cross my mind now..

Reflotado por última vez en 23 feb. 2017 17:30:52
What are your resists at? Looking at your gear I cant imagine you are anywhere near +75% of each.
I got res about 40-50 and almost 0 at chaos res. Do you think I should get better gear or something? Lately Im not dying so frequently so I will stay at this build for now, and the leauge ends soon so its pointless to make there another character.
rule number 1 always have capped ele resists
rule number 2 your build is too squishy if you have less than 4k hp/ 8k es (avg is 5k hp and 10k es)

i imagine you dont qualify for either
The leauge ends soon so i will look for more solid build than this one, maybe some maruder with 2h sword or a templar i metioned before, thanks for the replies!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional