Ancestral Warchief Scion, need advice

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAL689MZFCjXWMZ6mVzrh8kX-Cti9TeP-jzWStfJuqmSEBqD5vQhnFbjIW5YyguSQEYqve8NKyLc-g8w8LYNfxq4QzCu2jEb4k1gXxPZyqfcykn09PuXPmG_cI6yqWfNyD2aeWOWiPloro_LDE5RvZlRBh_nogsco-riTHNyPGuvufIOnlF5d0f2nCNgkNsWD80ShrhKxNk6uj0YTcV6lWK5FjvuLNDGvpxzOK1ANzf5Urj5nm-RRl3kJljkO6wlQR-8OFCBfP_ZI37_bT-DDGj7yLxznah5qO9Ih8kGCB9l8FHEOPDpSLKc8S_aueGm8nxiR_EsUTe1EvJpBcslnkwclvKSgqUjgVbFbpjIDBKhynlc=

That's my skill tree so far. I looked at a few builds already but I'm not sure if some of the nodes effect the totem or not.
Reflotado por última vez en 24 mar. 2018 3:25:31
Like GunFinX already said, if you want to play warchief totems then marauder-chieftain is the best choice, unless:
If you play with facebreaker-bringer of rain, then scion-hierophant/chieftain is the best class as you'll get 3 totems when putting warchief into the BoR.
I don't believe I picked up any Minion nodes. I have Totem nodes but those should be fine. I thought Warchief damage is based on the weapon you have equipped. If so how does it work with Facebreakers?
Editado por útlima vez por TwistedVanguard en 12 sept. 2016 17:36:30
"
TwistedVanguard escribió:
I thought Warchief damage is based on the weapon you have equipped. If so how does it work with Facebreakers?

You don't need to equip a weapon. AW uses your main hand damage, therefore unarmed works too.
I came up with these changes to the tree. I think the stats are much better and a more efficient path.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAPTGMZ411kUK3eMUcTrh8kX-Cti9TeP-jzWStfJuqmSEBqD5vQhnFbjIW5YyguSQEYqve8NKyLc-g8w8LYNfxq4QzCu2jEb4kwJfxPZyqfTmsKu-p2VN5FGmV6yqWfNyD2aeWOWkDForo_LDE2ZUlG8V7HlovYHKkOvufIOnlF5d0f1FR7UE5CIpT-w4hXu-gGBDbj0DljsobzsyCWxGcmzSIRo4Jy862PJBeyD-hzLRKhNKxFBH7w4UIF8_9kjfv9tP4MMaPvIvHOdqHmo7gge-vMEEmy1fOQ48OlIsp6i79q54abyfGJH8SxRNvTZHfoTZAdx34yW8YN534kQl3tzv_YRTAMF4DcAaqW7ZfJkruR0=

For Gems I was considering this so far

Ancestral Warchief
Faster Attacks Support
Added Fire Damage Support
Increased Area of Effect Support
Melee Physical Damage Support

I have another question. For leveling I'm using Ancestral Protector until I can use Warchief. Is it better to equip Wideswing with Ancestral Protector, Faster Attacks, and Melee Splash instead of going unarmed?
Editado por útlima vez por TwistedVanguard en 13 sept. 2016 16:36:13
I think you took to many attack speed nodes ... skip them an pick first the Amplify-Nodes near the templerstart for more AOE. This will push your clearspeed ... and level a Concentrated Effect for bosskills.

Don't forget Resolut Technique ... great damagebuff.

I don't know if it is necessary to go Blood Magic ... i never had problems with mana ... an a Hatred Aura buffs your damage a lot.

I didn't pick a single totem-resi-node ... u can cast new totems with Totemic Zeal very fast.

btw. pick a shield for more defense and better pick the nodes below Master of the Arena for more melee damage.
Editado por útlima vez por deziar en 15 sept. 2016 11:55:08
If you choose Marauder, you actually have two choices. You could go chieftain or berserker.

The chieftain has a tad more survivability than the berserker due to totem life leech. But, the berserker out DPS's the chieftain by a mile. I had the opportunity to test both ascendancy classes, last league. In my opinion, If you're playing SC roll a berserker. If you're playing HC roll a chieftain.

This was the guide I followed for the berserker AW build. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250

Editado por útlima vez por Jereme1981 en 17 sept. 2016 5:02:38
"
Jereme1981 escribió:
If you choose Marauder, you actually have two choices. You could go chieftain or berserker.

The chieftain has a tad more survivability than the berserker due to totem life leech. But, the berserker out DPS's the chieftain by a mile. I had the opportunity to test both ascendancy classes, last league. In my opinion, If you're playing SC roll a berserker. If you're playing HC roll a chieftain.

This was the guide I followed for the berserker AW build. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250

He / She wants to play scion ... not marauder ... look at the title
Editado por útlima vez por deziar en 18 sept. 2016 1:22:27
I just leveled a self found scion warchief totem to 71 and it was so much easier than actual melee :D

Used Quad Warchief build in this forum and on page 7(in my world - near the end) a guy suggested a sword and board build that I used and just ignored the extra gems and stuff for the beginning.

Wouldn't worry about Blood Magic, Scion has plenty of mana esp once you ascend.

It still fun just a little slow waiting for totems to set up.
"
deziar escribió:
"
Jereme1981 escribió:

He / She wants to play scion ... not marauder ... look at the title

I realize he/she wants to go Scion... My reply is more or less a reply to the others saying Marauder is better for an AW build, and it is better for AW.

I was just letting he/she know if they do happen to go, Marauder. The Chieftain isn't the only choice. In fact, the Berserker>Chieftain hands down.
Editado por útlima vez por Jereme1981 en 19 sept. 2016 17:46:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional