Scion KB CoC Spell Build Advice

Hello everyone! I was just hopping on to get some advice about a build I am currently working on. I'm still fairly new so I figured I'd come here for help :D

What I am trying to build is a Physical/Chaos KB+CoC build.

Passives are:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQMEAx4HHgmgDdEOSA_EEQ8RLxGWFLAV7RvIHU8dqh3ZH0EgbiHQKgsrCi0fLag1uTY9Ow07fD1fP3NBlkNURnFJUUmxTC1Ms1AwUlNUvVVLVYVXh1m8XEBca13yYeJjQ2SdbIxs52-ecFJwu3NwdZ53B3tuf8aAroMJhEiEb4cTh8uIQonTjDaP-pMnlSCVLpaLlyGXlZphnKSdqp-IoS-iBKKjpcumMqavpyunNKebqHKpSKyYrrOxW7GQtAy1SLfWuMq-gL6KwJzBfMHFwfPCc8NtxSjK085wzxXP3dD11ELVudfP21nbXuGI44TrY-v17BjviO_r8NXxivId9HH2W_bn99f5N_rv

I was thinking something along the lines of doing
KB + CoC + Bladefall + Ethereal Knives + Multiple Projectiles + Void Manipulation.

I also have the one armor that does 30% physical damage converted into chaos.
I'm not certain if I am aiming for 100% chaos damage but I have a decent amount for now.

I suppose I have a few questions to regarding this passive setup:
1. Do I need more of the reduced reserve mana nodes?
2. Is it worthwhile to pick up that one passive Piercing Short for the 30% pierce?
3. What are some of the biggest downfalls you see with this build?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much!
Reflotado por última vez en 22 sept. 2016 18:26:55
Hi there! I have no idea what I'm doing with my char and have no time/patience to start other right now, but... if my opinion doesn't help you, it's at least a free bump to your post.
Actually I'll ask u a question. CoC with 2 others skills still available, since the last patch?!
I mean, if you can't trigger both skills ant once and have cool time for trigger wouldn't be better reinforce (buff) your main skill? I hope you understand me.

Ps.: I'm not sure, but watch out for poison.
I saw a video that points out that some end game bosses are imune to it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional