[3.24] RF SSF build

Hello guys - I've started to make a RF SSF build. I'm currently playing Blade Vortes Assassin, though I've reached a wall called "I'm in need of some uniques cuz I can't progress any farther". Since I'm SSF player and I can't succesfully farm with my BV build (defense layers are now 100% depoendent on at least 2 uniques - Kintsugi + Replica Mistwall which I don't have) I wanted to make another build capable to farm most content (even above T17) on SSF. I've heard that apart from EA Ballista, RF is also capable to reach even Ubers on SSF gear.

So atm I've made a RF Inquisitor. So far so good, though I'm afraid I don't really uinderstand some game mechanics and wanted to ask if someone may clarify them:

1. How does MOM actually work and is it that much of a gamechanger for RF? From the description and my understanding of the skill, seems like that 40% dmg will drain my whole mana and the rest will still dmg my life. So basically MOM will apply, let's assume 40 mana regen/sec, which in my understanding is equivalent to 40hp regen/sec. Which in result seems weak and I can just replace it with 1 life mastery 50hp regen node and allocate some skill points elsewhere (that were previously allocated into MOM and mana regen nodes). Can anyone explain that?

2. Also can any1 check my skill tree and assess whether it is viable? https://poeplanner.com/b/eaU

I won't have any spell suppression so I will play on 75/75 attack/spell block (with Tempest Shield). I'll be immune to most deadly ailments.

3. What's the best SSF build for RF? Can any1 rate those three (of course taking SSF into account)?:

RF Juggernaut:
Tankiness 1 - 10
Mapping 1 - 10
Boss dmg 1 - 10

RF Inquisitor
Tankiness 1 - 10
Mapping 1 - 10
Boss dmg 1 - 10

RF Chieftain
Tankiness 1 - 10
Mapping 1 - 10
Boss dmg 1 - 10