Storm Burst Inquisitor Build help/advice please

I've been doing this build several times as a "comfort pick" since Melee is still bad. I'm not sure how to get it to be stronger. I don't want to use Doryani's Prototype since Lightning DoT from the shaper laser will just melt you, and the only upgrade I can think of right now is getting conviction of power forbidden flame/flesh.

Thanks in advance for the help or suggestions!

PoB: https://pobb.in/B7IUCfD_AKPL
Reflotado por última vez en 17 abr. 2024 16:07:58
No one? :c
I took a quick look at your build and made some changes that may help you, some what. Also change your storm burst physical to lightning support to something else.

https://pobb.in/PqdhJ-WUWPiq

All I did was changed the passive tree a little bit.

All I did was add flask regain/lightning converting so you can use critical damage, if you are not doing shock maybe changing it to elemental focus would be better.

Just some tips that may help you alone the way.

1. if you are not getting a lot of strength then there is no need for iron will.

2. Pathing is not the easiest but the best thing you can do is path towards notables that may help like QOL (quailty of life) or seeing what is near by that may help.

3.Frost Blink can be used and doesn't stop your cast and you can add frost blink into automation. you could also add sceond wind.

4. chaos resistance is something to worry about now. so you may want to max it out know, you maybe dying from it the most.

5. Seeing you get flask charges gain on hit now, you can use flasks more often. you can start working on flasks.

6.enemies can add debuffs like curses and shock, so maybe adding reduce effect or immunity would be a good idea.

I hope this helps you.

Al
"
Dragonold103 escribió:
I took a quick look at your build and made some changes that may help you, some what. Also change your storm burst physical to lightning support to something else.

All I did was add flask regain/lightning converting so you can use critical damage, if you are not doing shock maybe changing it to elemental focus would be better.

1. if you are not getting a lot of strength then there is no need for iron will.

2. Pathing is not the easiest but the best thing you can do is path towards notables that may help like QOL (quailty of life) or seeing what is near by that may help.

3.Frost Blink can be used and doesn't stop your cast and you can add frost blink into automation. you could also add sceond wind.

4. chaos resistance is something to worry about now. so you may want to max it out know, you maybe dying from it the most.

5. Seeing you get flask charges gain on hit now, you can use flasks more often. you can start working on flasks.

6.enemies can add debuffs like curses and shock, so maybe adding reduce effect or immunity would be a good idea.

I hope this helps you.

Al

Oh waow, thanks for taking a look at the build! I'll definitely review all this. :D

To be fair I'm on the Brine king pantheon with the freeze avoidance + tempest shield so I get spell block + shock immunity, but will definitely look into other ways for ailment avoidance such as stormshroud, as of now I'm just not sure how to scale my DPS better.

I didn't know about the 2nd wind being viable for frost blink, will definitely look into.

But lastly, not sure what to change my phys to lightning to since it greatly increases the dps right now. But I'll see.

Thanks again so much!
"
mchlfitz escribió:
"
Dragonold103 escribió:

I hope this helps you.

Al

Oh waow, thanks for taking a look at the build! I'll definitely review all this. :D

To be fair I'm on the Brine king pantheon with the freeze avoidance + tempest shield so I get spell block + shock immunity, but will definitely look into other ways for ailment avoidance such as stormshroud, as of now I'm just not sure how to scale my DPS better.

I didn't know about the 2nd wind being viable for frost blink, will definitely look into.

But lastly, not sure what to change my phys to lightning to since it greatly increases the dps right now. But I'll see.

Thanks again so much!

Glad to be of some help, I forgot to add some exposure (acts like penetration) like from wave of conviction.

I did say using critical damage support or elemental focus support but it was mixed in the middle, my bade.

If you want more damage or extra skill points maybe remove the path towards Numbleness and get divine wraith, divine judgement and/or light of divinity.

there are a lot of very good and useful nodes in your location and maybe just take some time looking over some notables and see what there is.

------------------------------------------------

I also see the big problem and that is that your missing out on something called "MORE".

More damage is different then increase damage

increase damage is additive while more damage is multiplicative

increase damage is like (2+2+2+2) while more is like (2*2*2*2)

so find some support gems that have more damage and your damage will just jump and dps is good to go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

look under CALCS and you will see how your damage is calcated.
Editado por útlima vez por Dragonold103 en 17 abr. 2024 16:05:03
"
Dragonold103 escribió:
"
mchlfitz escribió:
"
Dragonold103 escribió:

I hope this helps you.

Al

Thanks again so much!

Glad to be of some help, I forgot to add some exposure (acts like penetration) like from wave of conviction.

I did say using critical damage support or elemental focus support but it was mixed in the middle, my bade.

If you want more damage or extra skill points maybe remove the path towards Numbleness and get divine wraith, divine judgement and/or light of divinity.

there are a lot of very good and useful nodes in your location and maybe just take some time looking over some notables and see what there is.

------------------------------------------------

I also see the big problem and that is that your missing out on something called "MORE".

More damage is different then increase damage

increase damage is additive while more damage is multiplicative

increase damage is like (2+2+2+2) while more is like (2*2*2*2)

so find some support gems that have more damage and your damage will just jump and dps is good to go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeap, I will try to look for more damage sources. I've already changed the HoL To HoP instead since it gives more phys instead of the added spell dmg. I might also look into adding aspect of the spider once I can upgrade my gear, maybe add it to a minmaxed acce.

I also took the crit damage support instead since I've noticed I can apply up to 20%+ shock once the dps ramps up, which I think is decent shock effect. I'll see though if getting exposure will be okay since I have Inevitable judgement which requires maxing out crit chance and multi to make use of the res ignore.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional