Archmage Mjölner

Gear

Jewels

Editado por útlima vez por DMoney12344 en 10 abr. 2024 17:52:35
Reflotado por última vez en 19 abr. 2024 23:17:40
A few key observations from a long time mjolner hierophant:

Very solid build this early in the league, but why are you using Prism Guardian over The Squire? Clearly you can afford it. But if you don't want to, Archmage + Awakened Elemental Focus does much higher damage than awakened lightning pen IF you invest 4 points into getting the 25% invert enemy resistance mastery (close to necromantic aegis).

Also get yourself a 18% int synth amulet. Even a poorly rolled one will outperform the one you have, and a single synth ilvl 83 is like 50c.

Ivory tower with 50% less crit damage taken corrupt implicit will outperform the enchant, especially this league with BS crit mods.

Even on an Adorned setup, Watchers Eye with 10% mana as ES is still worth it!

Indigon is cheap now, get one with 25% spell dmg per 200 mana.

Vaal grace lvl 20 will save your life much more often than lvl 21 regular grace.

I don't see how you could possibly hit 50% shock with Lightning Warp without Overcharge and/or Righteous Providence and/or righteous fire. Not against any difficult content anyway. Unless I'm wrong about this, which I doubt, Overcharge is going to provide significantly more damage than Culling strike is.

And finally, if you're not busy leveling gems in your offhand, it's a good idea to weapon swap into ball lightning of orbiting. While Lightning Conduit is great for clear, it struggles against bosses and high hp enemies. Ball Lightning does roughly TWICE the single target damage. Good for bossing.

Anyway, those are my 2 c.
Editado por útlima vez por cavemandiary2 en 19 abr. 2024 23:19:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional