[3.24] Archmage Lightning Conduit of the Heavens Build | Hierophant | Necropolis| Path of Exile 3.24

Hey guys, here is archmage lightning conduit hierophant build. I wanted to try new archmage and it feels really good comparing to old version. This is a non-crit build so damage is not crazy good or anything but it's surprisingly tanky especially when berserk is active.
Lightning Conduit of the Heavens is a spell that hits multiple enemies within a radius of where you targeted to deal lightning damage.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget

Exposure: Level 5 Awakened Lightning Penetration gem has some chance to inflict lightning exposure.
- Before this use wave of conviction.

Rage: Using the new helmet Ravenous Passion and this item gives us 15 Rage after Spending 200 mana. Also Rage grants cast speed/spell damage instead of attack speed/attack damage.

Sap: Sublime Vision has "Always Sap while affected by Wrath" mod.
- I actually bought this jewel for 8 div but it's super expensive now. It's not worth paying that much.

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Lifesprig (2x)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward
- Praxis
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Lochtonial Caress
- Replica Prismweave

PoB: https://pobb.in/D9BnUhYPbKzW

Skill Tree:

Build Video: https://youtu.be/4M_uSNtW0a0

Bandits: Kill All

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Lightning Conduit of the Heavens - Arcane Surge - Cruelty - Archmage - Lightning Penetration (Awakened) - Spell Echo

Wrath - Eternal Blessing / Flame Dash - Faster Casting

Arcane Cloak - Automation - Arcane Surge - Increased Duration

Sigil of Power - Frost Shield - Increased Duration - Increased Area of Effect

Trigger Wand:
Conductivity / Berserk / Summong Lightning Golem

Enduring Cry - Call to Arms - Increased Duration
Editado por útlima vez por wishdropper en 9 abr. 2024 9:14:55
Reflotado por última vez en 26 abr. 2024 21:29:35
Hi!
I'll try your build :D
It seems very balanced :D
I have added this to my list of builds to try this league ..will see how it goes :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional