- Slow
- DoTs can be a pain
- Can't do no regen/reduced regen maps

GIFs and Videos

Youtube Showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1NtZcsUJI

Uber Elder (Witnessed by Maven)

Cortex (Witnessed by Maven)

What Content can it do?

S Tier: Witnessed Pinnacle Bosses, Witnessed Elder Guardians, Maven Invitations, Lab, Distant Memory maps, Ritual, Blight, Essence, Harvest, Jun, Einhar, Harbinger, Strongboxes
A Tier: Ultimatum, Uber Bosses (needs min-max), Mapping (slow but easy), Witnessed Shaper Guardians, Abyss, Expedition
B Tier: Heist, Delirium, Alva, Delve
C Tier: Legion, Breach

My Strategy
I bought Elder Guardian maps in bulk, made them rare, always witnessed by Maven, no Scarabs, no Sextants, did the invitation rare 60%Q+ and then just sold Maven invitations once I collected a bunch.

Regex for shit map mods (yes you need the quotation marks):
"d monster d|t spe|k sp|d ch|r e|ces|' s|f l|je"

My Atlas

How does it work?

We throw many totems (11 in total to be precise) and then enemies die.

You first throw Searing Bond totems until you max out on your curses and then
fill up the rest of the space with Scorching Ray totems.
Each totem near the enemy increases their damage taken by 1% so make sure they are placed close to the boss (searing bonds count as well).
Additionally for each totem placed you get a global 5% more damage done frome Hierophant. This totals to 55% more damage if all totems are placed.

Use Flame dash to hit enemies and proc Arcane surge (20% more dmg), Exposure (gloves) and Culling Strike (support). You need to hit an enemy with Flame dash for the Arcane surge to proc UNLESS it's also linked to lvl1 Arcane surge support (recommended).
Additionally if you are on top of the boss you will drop scorched ground from the boots.

Path of Building - Pastabin

https://pobb.in/IPGqLd8Hqg99 (3.23, updated 03.01.2024.)
- everything is inside

Use this as much as you can, everything will be inside. A lot of leveling trees inside and ofc the Endgame trees, to the bottom left where it says "Endgame - 94", click on that and you can swap out the trees to see what you need to prioritize. Also here you can check out the whole tree, gear, gems, enchants, damage, etc. Basically you can see everything that I had and what you should aim for at each point in your leveling process.

Leveling

General tips:
Spoiler
Armour:
You want to focus on Armour based gear. Every single item should have as much Armour as possible. Gloves and Boots the most because of Armour mastery that doubles those.

Weapons and shields:
This is a spell based build meaning the levels of the gems mean A LOT. Try to increase either the levels of your main skill (Scorching Ray) or increase your Fire, Spell, Burning and Damage over time multiplier damage.

Links and skill gems:
Links are always important and your primary skill should have the most links during leveling. If you find a 4L/5L/6L (Tabula rasa) you should place your main skills inside.
Best leveling item for this build is a 5L/6L Soul Mantle.

Influenced items:
Helmet, Gloves and Boots should be regular rares that you're going to modify with Eltritch currency items.

League Mechanic:
Wildwood primalist with totem charms.

Leveling guide
Spoiler
Highly recommended to use a Tabula Rasa.

Tips for SSF: Corrupt every Viridian Jewel you find. You are looking for Self-flagellation (ilvl doesn't matter).
Chance every "Spidersilk Robe" you find and try to get the Soul Mantle (ilvl doesn't matter).

Level with Holy Flame Totem + Flame Wall + Scorching Ray until you get to your first Ascendancy.
You plop down Flame Wall, Totems inside it and then Scorching ray to shred fire res.

Try to get a 3L Holy Flame totem and a 3L Flame wall so you can clear easily,
Scorching ray is there to apply the debuffs and give you something to do but you can also make it a 3L.

At around lvl33, after the first Ascendancy, you can only use totems because of the "Ancestral Bond" keystone.
Drop Flame Wall and use a 4L Scorching ray with Spell totem and a 4L Searing bond.
You max out on your scorching ray totems and then you add a searing bond next to it because Searing Bond inherently comes with +1 totem.

At around lvl55, after the second ascendancy, you want to add Multiple totems to the searing bond totems so it increases the damage of your scorching ray totems even more,
since for every additional totem active you get 5% more damage.

Passive Tree, Ascendancy, Bandits and Pantheon

Passive Tree: https://pobb.in/IPGqLd8Hqg99

Ascendancy: Hierophant

1.) Pursuit of Faith
2.) Ritual of Awakening
3.) Conviction of Power
4.) Arcane Blessing

Bandits: Kill all.

Pantheon

Major God - Soul of Arakaali
Big Survivability boost. Arakaali provides the only thing we really need and that is DoT resistance.

Minor God - Soul of Abberath
Some more DoT resistance. When stacked with the "Annointed Flesh" passives it makes it so ignite lasts for a very very short period of time. The Burning ground immunity is also extremely useful.

Gear

Stat Priority
Spoiler
If your Elemental Resistances are capped go for Chaos resistance instead.

Weapon: +1 Fire spell skill gems > Spell Damage > (Fire) Damage over time Multiplier > Burning/Fire damage

Shield: +1 Totems > +3% Max Fire res > Life > % Life on Block/Regeneration/Armour > Resists

Helmet: Mana Reservation efficiency > Life > Regen > Resists > Armour

Body Armour: +2 socketed duration gems > +1% max res/50% reduced damage from crits

Gloves: Life > Armour > Regen > Resists

Boots: Movement Speed > Life > Armour > Regen > Resists

Belt: Stygian Vise > Life > Resists > Armour > Damage

Amulet: A lot of Dexterity > +1 to fire skill gems > Damage > Resists [maxed with "Intrinsic Catalysts"]

Ring1: Perfect Kikazaru [maxed with "Imbued Catalysts"]

Ring2: Opal Ring > Fire Damage (Essence of Anger) > Life > Resists [maxed with "Turbulent Catalysts"]

Leveling Gear
Spoiler

Endgame Gear + Flasks

Gear tips
Spoiler
- make sure the chestpiece has +2 Duration Gems instead of +1 to Socketed gems as you will reach lvl30 with Scorching ray anyway but this one will level the supports as well, the second corrupt should be a defensive one
- note that almost all gear pieces have regeneration
- note that the shield has +3% to max fire res to mitigate the damage from RF
- the Millitant Faith jewel can fk up your passive notables. Make sure to find the one that doesn't fk up any of them (test the variations in PoB)
- a Stygian Vyse just so we can get a jewel with corrupting blood immunity
- every flask should have either the extra duration or less charges used

BiS Anointments:

Surveillance - giga damage
Ironwood - giga defense and tankier totems

My achievements with the build:

- killed all Pinnacle bosses
- completed all maps
- level 97 (did some rotas ofc)

Check out my other guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2724153
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Editado por útlima vez por devon752 en 22 abr. 2024 15:36:03
Reflotado por última vez en 22 abr. 2024 15:44:21
I had to start a new league starter because my lightning strike shadow was getting destroyed! I am taking a chance on your build now, please keep it updated!
I'm really liking this build, but I'm having trouble with the PoB items and skills. I don't get some of them, like why have arcane surge gem if we already have the ascendency that gives us this for spell totems? (I also might just not understand how it all works...)
"
escoloader escribió:
I'm really liking this build, but I'm having trouble with the PoB items and skills. I don't get some of them, like why have arcane surge gem if we already have the ascendency that gives us this for spell totems? (I also might just not understand how it all works...)

Ah forgot to update the PoB, I removed the arcane surge from flame dash, placed shield charge there.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Any updates on this?

Started leveling and feeling a lot of fun. Wondering why you don't take righteous fire with all the life regen and max res.

Thanks! Fun build.
"
Thunderchubs escribió:
Any updates on this?

Started leveling and feeling a lot of fun. Wondering why you don't take righteous fire with all the life regen and max res.

Thanks! Fun build.

Yes, actually just gonna finish up leveling then I'll post some videos. Slapped all of the regular pinnacle bosses.
Will try slapping some Uber bosses next and see how it goes.
What auras are you running? I'm lvl 65 and can't get all the auras you have socketed to run simultaneously - currently running determination, herald of ash, malevolence, and petrified blood. I see you also have tempest shield and purity of fire.
"
Thunderchubs escribió:
What auras are you running? I'm lvl 65 and can't get all the auras you have socketed to run simultaneously - currently running determination, herald of ash, malevolence, and petrified blood. I see you also have tempest shield and purity of fire.

They are all displayed on my gear, check the gear section. One of them reserves life and for others you need either Enlighten or mana reservation efficiency from charms and helmet.
How do you handle the mana cost of skills while sitting on 100 unreserved mana? Even with great mana regen you often get down to 0, due to Mind over Matter.

Also - what's the point of thet keystone, if you have such small mana pool?
"
SedeS_ escribió:
How do you handle the mana cost of skills while sitting on 100 unreserved mana? Even with great mana regen you often get down to 0, due to Mind over Matter.

Also - what's the point of thet keystone, if you have such small mana pool?

Open Path of building.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional