Getting oneshot... 2h Boneshatter Juggernaut lvl 78, on the first maps (just beat the game)

Everything dies from 1 hit (20k dmg with Boneshatter), but I have only 2.8k life and often get oneshot. I think specced a lot into damage

Lately I took some defensive steps:

[LIST]
[*]got reduced crit damage from monsters
[*]got 5 Endurance charge on me all the time
[*]in Rage constantly
[*]always on 20 Fortification
[*]got a nice body armor piece of 1500 armor
[*]cannot be stunned
[*]replaced Pride with Determination. Went from 55 DR to 80 (90 with flasks)
[*]got armor increasing flasks and chaos res flasks
[*]managed to get +life on some (but not all) gear pieces
[*]life increase from 2000 to 2800 (i took some defensive nodes with +%max life and +%armor)
[/LIST]

For Gods took Lunaris (increased DR and movespeed around enemies) and Tokugawa (increased DR when stationary)

I am still getting oneshot in maps. What to do?

It's annoying because I dont know if its physical, or elemental damage, or chaos damage that is killing me. Sometimes even bleeding kills me. Sometimes these big blobs or orbs come out of nowhere and explode in my face. Spell damage? I don't always have time to react with Leap Slam and escape. I even have 20% chance to resist elemental ailments but I don't know how much that helps. Luckily I have Cannot be Stunned. These are the resists and the rest of defensive stats:

Helm - i like the armor but poor +life and no resists

Armor - would be a great armor if the +life wasnt so poor

Belt

Gloves - ok i guess

Jewelry - Rings are mostly resistance rings, and I think i need to replace this amulet i found in early game. It gives like 70 strength tho

Maybe I need better gear? What to do?
Editado por útlima vez por luj1 en 11 sept. 2023 19:10:35
Reflotado por última vez en 15 sept. 2023 11:41:42
Skills I use are,

3L Boneshatter +Brutality +Cruelty (this is my right click)

2L Vengeance +Pulverise (free damage because I get hit anyway. If monster swings at me, it hits me because I have only armor, and 0 evasion)

2L Warlord's Mark +Cast when Damage Taken (I use this to be permanently in Rage)

1L Leap Slam (this stuns monster packs so I use it to get 20 Fortification instantly)

1L Determination (brings my DR from 57% to 74% so huge for me)

I don't use any other skills, should I?
Bare in mind that I am no expert - I am doing Bonejugg for the first time myself, following IOWME's guide (mostly).

At a quick glance, it seems that your armor rating is still very low - the reduction any lower than 90% is going to cause easy deaths from physical attacks.

In addition, your elemental resists need to get capped - being lower than 75% is going to get you dead to most ele attacks, especially from bosses.

Personally, I would ditch Butchery and the nodes near it, and go for more defensive nodes, such as Barbarism.

Also, double check your ascendancies - maybe taking something else might be better.

Here's my current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgEBbgHcAecFLQd1CCwNjQ48FCAUTRRxGJEY7xm0G_og6iFVJd8nCyynMHcx4TH7OlI8Tj38Pt1B3EZERllHfkp9SsRM_04qUEdYY1n-WjJbr14TXz9hUmGzZFJlTWVOZfBnoGnvbYdul3C-cWpzZ3RldO11Tnasd-N4aXloeu99c3_jggeDtoTZhmCG0Yd2imyMz49gns2kGaaNpzCpbq0JrY28n702vqfApsEEwaPG2Msez37SONdw2XzcPd0T4mHjn-RR6hjub-8O707yQfKc9jn2SPau9774hPjr_EsABpjy3RNCNtdwAOlth9F7cL66GmGzaddlTg==?accountName=Raum266&characterName=Togail_BH

Hopefully it helps - Good luck!
cap your res, this is likely where all the 1 shots come from

look to get much high armour values, esp on chest. get 1200+ armour at minimum, the more the better

boots and rings have crafted/low life rolls
That is my problem with this game if I am honest. You start to work your way through maps and get 1 shot and you have no idea why so cant look to avoid it, fix it or change what ever caused it!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional