2 bugs in game, 1 bug on forum and 3 suggestions

1) When you try to purchase items from NPC first time just after logging in or after entering the town, game thinks you don't have any orbs. But after closing dialog window and opening it again this glitch will disappear.
It is definitely just a graphic bug on client side because I bought some items when their prices were displayed by red chars. Don't remember if glitch disappeared after buying the first item.
Screenshots:

2) When you're dividing your "n" orbs/stones by shift-clicking on them you'll get 1 orb on mouse and "n-1" on their place. If you try to divide another stack of orbs (or these "n-1") the game will show you previous number of remaining orbs regardless of how many orbs you're actually dividing.
For example, I tried to divide 6 alteration orbs and get 5+1 orbs in dividing dialog. When I tried to divide 2 whetstones I got picture that shows 5+1 items again although stones were split on 1+1.

It's also client side bug because orbs are splitting correctly. And if you try to change quantity of orbs then numbers will become correct. May be game doesn't refresh dialog window after first dividing. These numbers stick until player quits the game.
By the way, this bug exists something like half a year or may be longer.
3) Tried to search "donation"+"beta" and found this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2969/
For me it looks empty, don't know what happens with it and why it could be found in search. Didn't find section about bug on forum so posted it here.

Suggestions:
1) Number one - redraw this orb dividing window, because when you want to change quantity of orbs you need to catch block 2x5 pixels in size. It's not quite user-friendly. Possibility to write down exact number would be even better.
2) I already wrote about it - you have lists of prefix/suffix mods, but you don't have list of implicit mods. So if I want to know, what is the mod on certain item I have to find this item?
3) There are buttons for passive/character/option etc. but there isn't button for "escape"-menu. Someone would say that it's not necessary, but I would say the same thing about other buttons - you could just press "S", "O" etc. Moreover, there is even good place for this button - empty square.
Maybe the unused square is reserved for an upcoming option?

And, beside <ESC> for the exit options, I never missed a mouse button for it...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee escribió:
Maybe the unused square is reserved for an upcoming option?

Sure, it's quite possible. But for what option? I suppose PvP would be enabled via "social" panel and place for shop button is already reserved.
About your second commentary - yea, yea, I never missed a mouse button for "option", "social", "character" and so on.
I wrote phrase "I would say the same thing about other buttons - you could just press "S", "O" etc." not without reason.
I'll pass on 1 and 3 to be looked at - 2 is already on our list, as we'll be reworking that UI in future.
Balance & Design

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional