Mouse cursor missing in full screen

It may just be my settings but I noticed during the stress test weekend, that when I ran in full screen my mouse cursor vanished. Once I managed to change it back to windowed mode (there's no shortcut keys and the buttons don't tab through so I had to move my mouse around and watch for the button mouse over animation to show) it reappeared.

The mouse was still there, it was just invisible.
I have the same issue is there a fix for this?
hello? alot of us seem to be experiencing this issue. sure would be nice to play in full scrn so we could max out resalution to help with the week graffix. support team hello?
ign warrpig
This is related to having extra large icons on! We've got plans to fix this, until then you'll have to change your desktop scale before opening Path of Exile, sorry!
Balance & Design
Just a note, Compatability settings in windows 7 x64 does not fix the problem.
I`ve also been experiencing this issue with Windows 7 64-bit. I`ve tried disabling DPI Scaling via compatibility mode, but the problem persists. I have small icons usually, so I presume I have to reset them to be the `default` size before launching the game?

Thanks in advance :)
Does this still happen when you play in windowed or windowed fullscreen mode?
Balance & Design
Thanks for the response! No, it doesn't happen in either windowed or windowed fullscreen mode. Only in the 'normal' fullscreen mode. It does not seem to matter what resolution I select.

EDIT: I should note that I have DPI set to 150%. I will try setting DPI to 100% and see if that resolves the issue later tonight.

EDIT2: Apologies for the delay. I can confirm that the problem only appears if I set my DPI Scaling to 150%. It does not persist if I set DPI scaling to 125% (default in Windows 7).
Editado por útlima vez por illu45 en 14 sept. 2012 21:38:40
I've only just come back to PoE in the last few days and all I can say is WOW. What an improvement a year makes. I haven't been able to find a single problem yet...

Oh and the mouse cursor problem is fixed. =)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional