[2.5] ColdAsUniq ==>> b.flurry//Tanky//Fast//DPS//Rarity//Raider//uber//atziri//breach bosses

Hello eveybody, quick and uniques hunter build of mine present you dear friends.

Ranger and raider, wut?!
Reflect wont kill you anymore with this baby

Main Gem
Spoiler
Blade flury that I use and spectral throw also possible with tree changes and gem changes.
Machanich will run as same such as first wave of attack goes to the enemy and freez it then second wave kill it with help from hypothermia

Good sides
Spoiler

+Strong Survivability for reflect(phy, ele and no ref(ele) dps hybrid)
+Fast
+Furious
+Alot of rarity else if you use rarity gem and wear same rarity item for greed it would be like jesussdsd...sd.sds.
+High clear speed
+atziri
+uber atziri
+ez breach bosses
+havent try shapperd yet but no doubt
+its very tanky with dodge, evasion, little armour, 3 endurance charge and with good life. Freeze and chill even 4 pieces atziri so they cant attack you.
+huge area control

Bad sides
Spoiler
-you have to chance gems if boss is OP

-can do both ref. maps with gem chance but dont recommended
-little bit expensive. You can do step by step. DPS wont be a problem.
-int
-little bit, just a bit hard to compile resses

Ascendancy

Spoiler
Way of the poacher ==>> rapid assult ==>> avatar of the frenzy ==>> avatar of the chase

Gear
Spoiler

Taste of hate is also posible but I dont like it. Tast like hate?!?!

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQAGAF4B3AUtBbUGIAguDY0RLxHVEvEUdRX2Fr8XJhmOIWAj9iT9JpUqCy1NLlMvcjB8MZ41kjXvNj031DrtPs9B0EMxRJ5Hfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipRR1O7VUtXl1h1W69d8l5FYEFh4mJ5YqxjQ2NwZU1rkGwIbIxvO3BSdKB07XX9d9d343gNeoR67311gUGEb4TZh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5Lzm42dqqOKpcumV6c0qW60xbVItfK9Nr3mvqe_1cAawYvC7MjM0K3Tb9N-1CPUQti92sHb599v45_nVOtj7T_tg-4O73rvj_GK-uv8xf4K_o_-uv_e

Bandit
Spoiler
life__a.speed__frenzy

Key
Spoiler
to

Gona chill and frooze almost every thing and you will get alot of DPS and rarity with this

Charges, 3 of them
and you will get frenzy from Ascendancy Tree
Editado por útlima vez por deneme30 en 12 ene. 2017 22:17:35
Reflotado por última vez en 8 mar. 2017 12:21:05
any good this build for 2.6 ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional