Discord BAN

Hello,

Basically, on the official discord, I got banned.

Why ? I uploaded a gif via the in-built gif browser of discord, but I didn't knew his link, which contained the N word.

My question is, how do I get unbanned ?

Thanks
Reflotado por última vez en 12 jun. 2021 9:06:45
"
tusune escribió:
Hello,

Basically, on the official discord, I got banned.

Why ? I uploaded a gif via the in-built gif browser of discord, but I didn't knew his link, which contained the N word.

My question is, how do I get unbanned ?

Thanks

GGG doesn't handle account security related things via the forum so you should e-mail GGG support directly for this.
I’m not sure why you’re being told to e-mail GGG about a fan-run Discord server…

You could use this link to reach out to the subreddit moderators, who also have moderation privileges on the Discord. I don’t know if they entertain appeals, but it’s better than contacting staff about it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks, I've sent a message, hope that the fact your link lead to old.reddit don't change anything :)
"
Sarno escribió:
I’m not sure why you’re being told to e-mail GGG about a fan-run Discord server…

You could use this link to reach out to the subreddit moderators, who also have moderation privileges on the Discord. I don’t know if they entertain appeals, but it’s better than contacting staff about it.

sorry, I am not using discord very much so since he wrote "official" Discord I thought maybe GGG is running one (I assumed @OP checked this before posting)...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional