3.6.2 Hotfix 2

This hotfix broke 3.6.2 Hotfix.
I would say, I am very disappointed that you decided to "nerf" map drops!! I have been play almost since beta. Some of us, just play the maps to try to complete the Atlas. Now, you have made it almost impossible to do that. I played 12 maps 9 - 10 level and never got a single drop!!! How are we suppose to do the Atlas now. Not!!

WTF did you do with this game. I used to play on old pc last league and have stable game with no lags. For this league I upgraded with new pc which is with HDD not SSD because i prefer it and with GPU, that cost me 300 Euro itself and i can't move when this stupid syndicates spawn. Not only in Hall of Grandmasters map i have terrible lags. Just ruined the game with this update.
"
Antigegner escribió:
Hotfix the premium-map-stash-tab issue in standard !

yeah, I know I'm being silly....

You are not silly, you're asking for a solution that we don't get since Abyss. I wonder if GGG think we are stupid.

Indeed we are, for putting more money in MTX and still playing this broken game. It's a good one, but needs a deep maintenance.
I wonder if the map drop rate is ever actually going to be fixed...
Frankly, that doesn't need to be fixed imo. Just sell the maps that you have multiples of 3 of, and the rest just run or trash them. Not a big deal. *shrugs*

"
Gackuto escribió:
"
Antigegner escribió:
Hotfix the premium-map-stash-tab issue in standard !

yeah, I know I'm being silly....

You are not silly, you're asking for a solution that we don't get since Abyss. I wonder if GGG think we are stupid.

Indeed we are, for putting more money in MTX and still playing this broken game. It's a good one, but needs a deep maintenance.

Any info at all on the intervention freezes? I would think a game-breaking performance issue like that is a top priority in the fix list. The game is unplayable for many people because of it, since they lose 10% of exp every time they die, not to mention missing out on 1/3 of betrayal progress and veiled items...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Editado por útlima vez por Paldamus en 24 mar. 2019 10:02:35
after spending $100's of hard earned money on PoE, i decided to call it quits. Sure, will still play "free" game, but PoE 2013 and PoE 2019 are two very different beasts.

PoE is losing its core players - way to follow Blizzard. I am sure there are some other people thinking of creating a PoE child, just like PoE was created as a child to Diablo series.

Does anyone know of any good games outthere to replace PoE? Thanks in advance!
There is Grim Dawn for one. A stand alone game but a lot of fun. Very complex. My other all time favorite is now Warframe.

Warframe has to be one of the greatest games ever created. It is like POE in that it's live action.

Actually POE's problems have caused me to switch to Warframe which is now taking up most of my time since POE is unplayable.

Check out Warframe. You won't regret it.
FPS dropping so hard I can hear it on my lootfilter.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional