3.6.1b Patch Notes

can't wait for the patches that finally fixes fucking garbage nexus,interventions,mobs still spawn right infront of memories etc etc this league is one of the worst when it comes to bugged/unfinished garbage put into

So i guess this does not apply retroactively does it? Really don't want to grind this shit mastermind progress again since i was one of the people affected by the bug yesterday! How about making the safehouses grant more mastermind progress so it doesn't take ages even when focus farming betrayal encounters.
please fix the intervention bug or remove betrayal for the league. its very frustating and kill nearly all the fun for me!
"
fruitsofthesun escribió:
"
SpeedyParticles escribió:
they want more info to try tackling this Intervention Lag

Reasonable. Since it only happens to a fraction of people. Me and none of my friends ever had the Intervention lag for example.

I'ts a lot of people, no a "fraction". There's posts all over the bug reports forum, reddit has posts with thousand upvotes on it and people are talking about it in-game. It's quite messed up!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
I hope you can repair some weird buggs, like this...
Its spawn like that and you cant even do something.
"
twiz718 escribió:
please fix "Kill Elder" challenge, I am using traps, killed him 2x still not getting challenge completion credit.

Same thing here
Just dropping by again to reiterate that after I began starting up the game with --noasync, it has 100% made a HUGE improvement in the INTERVENTION Syndicate spawns, I can now survive it where as before it was several seconds of 0FPS and usually always a "death" afterwards. Now there's little to no lag at all when they spawn (or beyond enemies either).

Just a general PSA for anyone cursed with the Intervention Freeze-Bug, you can set up a shortcut (or a startup condition if you use the steam version) to run the game with --noasync, the trade off is that you have way longer loading times in general, but no Intervention Freezing (at least for me it fully worked). I believe it "pre-loads" assets or something to that effect. Whatever... it worked, I'll take it.
"
Just dropping by again to reiterate that after I began starting up the game with --noasync, it has 100% made a HUGE improvement in the INTERVENTION Syndicate spawns, I can now survive it where as before it was several seconds of 0FPS and usually always a "death" afterwards. Now there's little to no lag at all when they spawn (or beyond enemies either).

Just a general PSA for anyone cursed with the Intervention Freeze-Bug, you can set up a shortcut (or a startup condition if you use the steam version) to run the game with --noasync, the trade off is that you have way longer loading times in general, but no Intervention Freezing (at least for me it fully worked). I believe it "pre-loads" assets or something to that effect. Whatever... it worked, I'll take it.

Do you use HDD or SSD? This helps out a lot for HDD users as it stops the crashes during loading screens. I used it a lot recently but finally got a SSD last week. Don't know if it will any impact for SSD users.
All good, GGG. Keep updating!
I do however wish you would take a couple extra weeks testing and fixing bugs before releasing new content. It's fun with new content, but the number of bugs has been snowballing since around bestiary league.

So many things I've seen lately where I just think "did they even test this?"..
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
"
SaiyanZ escribió:
"

Do you use HDD or SSD? This helps out a lot for HDD users as it stops the crashes during loading screens. I used it a lot recently but finally got a SSD last week. Don't know if it will any impact for SSD users.

HDD. However, starting up PoE with --noasync has also been preventing me from having any "mid-map" lags or crashes, not just loading screen crashes, which I personally didn't have anyhow (and it specifically fixed the infamous Intervention Spawns and also the Beyond Spawns). I'm curious if some of the SSD users with the Intervention Freeze Issue would benefit from --noasync as well.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional