3.6.1 Hotfix 2

very much appreciated ... finding maps was TOUGH
"
Iznuts escribió:
"
skayu escribió:
I like how people with 5 challenges are like... "be good at the game" LOL

kinda like how you can suck at the game and just buy challenges so you can brag about the number beside your name. LOL

Buy challenges at the first week of league, new meta confirmed
Cheers
Cool, guess it's good I waited to start this league... Is this live on Xbox or will it be applied on Monday/later?
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Thanks, enjoying the league so far. :)
thank you!! just trying to sustain low lvl yellow maps has been a pain
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
I just want you to know I absolutely hate your approach to this and it has utterly soured my experience of this league.
I have found wasting huge amounts of time and currency (Exalts) trying to sustain high tier maps because of stealth nerfs incredibly frustrating.
It has been especially infuriating because the topic (map drops and trading for map drops) already seems to have a disconnect between the player base and you, the developers. Pushing way too far into your viewpoint has had real ramifications for the more hardcore of your player base.

~Beta supporter who has spent hundreds more on GGG because I'm a kiwi who loves your success story and usually, your efforts.
Editado por útlima vez por TemptedNZ en 17 mar. 2019 21:32:47
finally i can play the game ty
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Still seems the same, 120atlas, alch, sextant + vaal cant sustain BC, ran 30 maps got 8 back... still seems broken. Ruining the league probably gonna stop playing because of this, cant sustain the maps so wasting currency im farming on more maps...
Good I guess. But after technical errors on first week with dreaded "Vector T", that blocked my char for few days, then still ongoing issue with freezekill when Betrayal spawns, I think I will pass this league. Stealth map nerf was just last frustrating brick to cement my decision to sit it out. Last league I sat out was Bestiary, and it seemed like great decision lol.

Looking forward to what Grim Dawn expansion brings.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional