3.6.0c Patch Notes

The Shaper hideout (just by the virtue of it being there) lags the entire MTX system. Including the shop (both site & in-game!)
"Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.0 where Glove Enchantments did not work." Allelopathy glove are broken as of 3.6.0c, the blight skill provided by them doesnt stay bound on the hot bar and the lab enchant sometimes appear where it was bound. Like ever 5-10 second blight will be cleared from the hotbar.
"
Allelopathy glove are broken as of 3.6.0c, the blight skill provided by them doesnt stay bound on the hot bar and the lab enchant sometimes appear where it was bound. Like ever 5-10 second blight will be cleared from the hotbar.

I have this exact problem, when I use a quicksilver flask blight gets removed from my bar.
Same problem!!! Blight will NOT stay on my bar now...
Yeah thanks for the decay fix. Sometimes it went so fast it would wall you in after 5 seconds of starting the memory. Was not very fun after u spend 5-6 memories to get to loot only to get walled in.

Hope its better now.
I don't know how to bind show investigation this season because hotkey is bind to Nexus map

There is no way exepted by speaking Jun to do that to spawn portal for Lieutenant hideout ?
CwC + icestorm + spell cascade? (T-T)
spell cascade doesn't work with icestorm anymore when using CwChanneling
"
lucaskaguya escribió:
CwC + icestorm + spell cascade? (T-T)

Yes please fix this one (or at least acknoledge this is a bug and will be fixed soon)
thank the heavens for that crash fix

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional