3.6.0b Patch Notes

Should I be worried that it appears that this 18mb patch is projecting to take hours to install? I'm a little worried for the moment...
"
Aberosh1819 escribió:
Should I be worried that it appears that this 18mb patch is projecting to take hours to install? I'm a little worried for the moment...

such is life in steamland
nice nice nice
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Neat.
Memory nexus portal still decays, bug was not fixed at all.
Lily Roth problem not fixed..item level still above on some items
Still encountering a bugged portal from nexus back to memory. And vice versa for that matter.
Still get dropped in a seemingly random memory when trying to portal back from a decayed memory.

Also null portal is only fixed in the sense it doesn't say "Null" anymore. Still doesn't actually work. If it's any help, two time I've had null portals they've been tied to another bug where portals out of the memories don't show up in the memories, but the return portal shows up in the nexus. Both times I've had that happen the portal out of a decayed treasure map shows up as a null portal.

Though I've also gotten null portals when not having that bug as well.
Editado por útlima vez por CountSwaggerFiend en 11 mar. 2019 1:54:42
Fixed bug introduced in 3.6 causing permanent league crafting recipes to go missing?

Further tuned syndicate masters?

Increased item level of dropped synthesis items?
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Editado por útlima vez por colwyn en 11 mar. 2019 1:37:29
Still getting locked out of memories when using portal to Nexus. Except now instead of freezing I get DCd.

Finish a room, use Memory Stabilizer to Return to Nexus, sell some stuff, click the portal to return... An unexpected disconnection occurred.

Log back in, go to Nexus, portal is still there! Try again... An unexpected disconnection occurred.

If it helps: /bug 300,466,387

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional