3.6.0 Hotfix 3

3.6.0 Hotfix 3
  • Fixed a bug where items were dropping in the Decayed Area in placed Memories.
  • Fixed a bug where your checkpoint was not set at the correct Memory Stabiliser when you collapsed a placed Memory.
  • Fixed an error that sometimes occurred on the login screen.
  • Fixed various instance crashes that occurred during Betrayal encounters.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when entering the Memory Nexus.

This has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client to apply these fixes if you are having these specific problems.

EDIT: We are rolling back the client part of this patch, as it has introduced new crashes on login for some players.

Editado por útlima vez por Qarl en 8 mar. 2019 22:20:43
Reflotado por última vez en 11 mar. 2019 22:25:17
This broke my game. I can not log in. I click the icon and it brings up the log in screen but immediately crashes before I can do anything. Please advise.
"
bulldog08 escribió:
This broke my game. I can not log in. I click the icon and it brings up the log in screen but immediately crashes before I can do anything. Please advise.

exactly this.
Cannot log in. Instant CTD (Running on Steam fyi)
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
bulldog08 escribió:

same exact issue, I am using Steam client and my game was working earlier during launch.

I came back to play some more and now I can't even get to the login screen
"
zaniix escribió:
"
bulldog08 escribió:

same exact issue, I am using Steam client and my game was working earlier during launch.

I came back to play some more and now I can't even get to the login screen

Exact same issue.

edit:
Got in using PathOfExile.exe (non x64) in steam file.
Editado por útlima vez por Zweet en 8 mar. 2019 22:28:57
Hotfix 3
- Made login bug worse
IGN: Warp_Nine
Editado por útlima vez por 1Dave en 8 mar. 2019 22:16:28
Yep, games broke. Can't even get to login, seems like there's a crash when it's enabling the lighting on the titlescreen or some shit.
same is happening to me. over and over and over and...
For me... after i chose a character and start loading, game crashes at the loading screen sometimes crashes 1sec after the loading when everything is displayed.
Half sec is darker, 1 sec after that game starts to become brigther and game crashes.
twitch.tv/Ac1dScy7h3

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional