3.5.4b Patch Notes

3.5.4b Patch Notes
  • You can now create Private Leagues for Synthesis, in advance of the league's launch on March 8th. These leagues will not begin until Synthesis launches.
  • You can now specify the Start Time of your Private League in the league creation settings.
  • Fixed a visual issue when ailments and similar effects were applied to the Sunspire Hood microtransaction.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented SSF and Private League "Migrate All" actions from working.

Reflotado por última vez en 5 mar. 2019 17:41:09
omg so happy!

trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
https://youtu.be/hkK-gI7xAP4
"...I'm one of the heroes." lol
Editado por útlima vez por Smoke_Dawg en 21 feb. 2019 15:46:47
Dont worry im Still grinding these Atlas Objectives. Burned thru 3,000 maps just to get less then 50 objective Credit
IGN: TheGambitXD
Editado por útlima vez por TheGambitXD en 21 feb. 2019 15:49:15
Nice
I just said screw it after about 1000.

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
Chesch
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
we're still doing Betrayal, and you patching for the next one, is this really needed, you're messing with our play times!
"
slavekitty66 escribió:
we're still doing Betrayal, and you patching for the next one, is this really needed, you're messing with our play times!

The game is only down for 10 minutes my friend :)
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Editado por útlima vez por mezion7 en 21 feb. 2019 15:59:46
"
TheGambitXD escribió:
Dont worry im Still grinding these Atlas Objectives. Burned thru 3,000 maps just to get less then 50 objective Credit

Unfortunately it is far too late to change it now. It should have been done the first few weeks of league along with the Syndicate balance changes. This challenge is the reason I can't be asked to get to 40 as I was unable to play a lot during the first month of league effectively souring any iota of enjoyment I might get from completing it organically.
"
TheGambitXD escribió:

Is this normal? I seem to get a new objective every couple of maps (5 maybe?). Are you killing bosses?
Crit happens.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional