3.5.4 Patch Notes

Still nothing about "Unexpected error prevention" when loading game....Too long loading from HDD = unexpected error and no "secure loading" in any way to prevent this...I must run game 3-4 times from log in screen until I appear in city with 2-3 uexpected errors every time(at first run)...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
When you will finally fix a bug introduced in 3.4: the missing stash tab for fossils and resonators?
Memory usage (de)optimization....
Time to say goodbye
I thought it was an error on steam when I saw the 6GB patch...
Just hope it worths :)
"
PromaG escribió:
Still nothing about "Unexpected error prevention" when loading game....Too long loading from HDD = unexpected error and no "secure loading" in any way to prevent this...I must run game 3-4 times from log in screen until I appear in city with 2-3 uexpected errors every time(at first run)...

Same. Fix your shit already, no Primodrial Blocks crash fix too? Before adding new content get your current one straight.
"
Black__Dawn escribió:
"
PromaG escribió:

Same. Fix your shit already, no Primodrial Blocks crash fix too? Before adding new content get your current one straight.

+1
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Aaaand reflect is back in the game FFS ....

Way to actually go backward ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Atziri reflecting damage even without split phase. Bug? How to kill her with attacks now?
"
Qarl escribió:
Updated many textures to the Physically Based Rendering (PBR) system. We will continue to update further textures in 3.6.0 and beyond.

How does this affect us e.g. where can we notice?
"
The Book of Memories can once again be found in the Templar Laboratory.

I only found a new(?) locked door, and one that opened to a new, empty room - still no book access.

Additional notice: after the update, it was not possible to start the client with the 'direct' exe (to force using 64 bit) - had to start it once with the client, to be able to update the launcher.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Editado por útlima vez por Mr_Cee en 20 feb. 2019 5:59:48
"
PromaG escribió:

The first loading, well you should really defragment the 18gb file before playing, will help with the initial loading time to the login screen, if you have the game on ssd, or you preload it to ram or ramdisk or something like that, then no need for defragging.

The town login error is mostly because of the microtransactions (including other peeps, some peep was even able to cut my fps in half just by having them in the screen in town) and all your items loading in at the same time. That's a cpu and the game engine issue, either get a better cpu or hope for optimization patches so that you could like disable people micro stuff on first time loading, same for hideout, so it would load only if you're properly in the area and everything else essential has been already loaded.

If you don't have enough ram, that would cause that sort of issue even after getting to town.
Editado por útlima vez por IchigoMait en 20 feb. 2019 9:09:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional