3.5.0c Patch Notes

lots of bugs to fix .. thanks for being so quick with them!
Fixed a bug where players would loose experience on death ?

Fixed a bug where standard league dont benefit from all content ? (except leaderboards - no one cares)
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
"
TeaAichSee escribió:
Fixed a bug where players would loose experience on death ?

Fixed a bug where standard league dont benefit from all content ? (except leaderboards - no one cares)

not sure if troll or not

Loss of experience is a mechanic from the game:
"

0% loss in Act 1 to Act 5, level 1 to 4 Forsaken Master mission areas and normal Labyrinth
5% loss in Act 6 to Act 10, level 5 and 6 Forsaken Master mission areas and cruel/merciless Labyrinth
10% loss in any area reached from the map device, level 7 and 8 Forsaken Master mission areas and the Eternal Labyrinth

standard is ment for people who like to play their characters to their fuliest. Min/max gear, farming currency, testing builds ect.

Standard gets most of the leagues content after they implemented it in the coregame.

With 3.5 we got the biggest implemention of leagues in history. 3 whole leagues in one patch.
Many standard player dont care about the leagues, one reason they stay in standard.
"
Camatoo escribió:

standard is ment for people who like to play their characters to their fuliest. Min/max gear, farming currency, testing builds ect.

As Standard player I tell you - this is worst patch for Standard ever. People lost all their progress in Atlas, map tabs etc. I tried to write about resetting unique maps completion in Standard everywhere. Because that is unfair for permanent league. But devs simply ignore my questions.
"Fixed a bug where a Fortification encounter could spawn in an unreachable location in the Maze of the Minotaur map."

this is happening in many different maps-ive run into it in about 4 different ones so far: Courthouse, Burial Chambers...and i forget the rest, but it isnt just Maze of the Mino with this issue.

"Fixed a bug where the Defeat Mastermind I challenge was not granted on successful completion of the encounter."

also, any chance this can be made retroactive?
Editado por útlima vez por awave en 13 dic. 2018 6:21:05
"
Hartlin_GGG escribió:
Fixed a bug where you could get duplicate rooms in the Temple of Atzoatl.

"
Alva escribió:
Hold my brew...

Building a temple Atziri would be proud to die in.

All 3 Alvas in a Vaal Temple map gave me the option for Royal Meeting Room. Of course I picked it all 3 times for the memes but also because all 3 times it was the better of the two options :/

Update:

I'm starting to think it could be bugged.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Editado por útlima vez por SnakeWon en 13 dic. 2018 6:52:46
Worst league so far for standard players. I could care less about leagues. We lost all our atlas progress, map stash has a horrible bug that makes it hard to enjoy the game, game was so infested with bugs with this launch that I haven't really played the game since and lost interest.

It appears like we (standard players) aren't important at all..
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
"
Voidstranger escribió:
"
Camatoo escribió:

As Standard player I tell you - this is worst patch for Standard ever. People lost all their progress in Atlas, map tabs etc. I tried to write about resetting unique maps completion in Standard everywhere. Because that is unfair for permanent league. But devs simply ignore my questions.

There are several threads on how to uncover your atlas quickly. I guess it was not intended, thats correct, but its pretty easy to complete your atlas by running a high tier map.

The unique map bug is already known and your maps are invisible, not gone. Their progress however is deleted which is quite unfortunate. I hope they dont reset the atlas a second time, because the currency you need to reshape it is quite high and for SSF players a pure nightmare
"
Camatoo escribió:

The unique map bug is already known and your maps are invisible, not gone. Their progress however is deleted which is quite unfortunate. I hope they dont reset the atlas a second time, because the currency you need to reshape it is quite high and for SSF players a pure nightmare

Look, I had 158/159 Atlas before patch (I haven't completed only Doryani's Machinarium map). And now all unique maps was resetted. Do you know how much currency costs Perandus Manor, for example? Why I must farm a LOT of currency because GGG did mistake?
"
Voidstranger escribió:
"
Camatoo escribió:

Look, I had 158/159 Atlas before patch (I haven't completed only Doryani's Machinarium map). And now all unique maps was resetted. Do you know how much currency costs Perandus Manor, for example? Why I must farm a LOT of currency because GGG did mistake?

You dont have to. Wait till they fix the unique maps and run a legacy version.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional