3.5.0c Patch Notes

Still can't use the map stash tab I bought a week ago? Saw 5 days ago a post about it being fixed in the next 24 hours. Still waiting.
map tab fix plz
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
map tab fix pls... I need my unique and shaped maps back!

and i have no more slots to put new maps without map tabs.

map tab fix, pls!!!!!!!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
No map tab fix really, worst league so far for standard players.
Editado por útlima vez por Fhark en 12 dic. 2018 22:11:04
where is the first delve encounter for the plinth interaction??
have i missed anything or why cant i invite alva to my hideout yet ?
was announced in the preview !
Editado por útlima vez por Zirpe en 12 dic. 2018 22:20:53
"
You will now receive the recipes to craft two or three sockets on items by interacting with the plinth in the first Delve encounter. For players that have already interacted with this plinth, simply return to the first Delve encounter and you should be able to interact with the plinth once again to receive these crafting recipes. In a future patch, we will retroactively grant these recipes to all players that have interacted with the plinth prior to this change.

Ok. i waited this patch for full 2 days to make my pure armor helmet into 4 socket blues, i wasted thousands of chromatics, i still have no idea how to unlock 3 color socket recipe. It's not automatically unlocked for me.

Anyone have any idea?

EDIT1: Found it, it's here https://i.imgur.com/P6Rwbam.png
EDIT2: Still don't have 3 color socket recipe after interacting with plinth above

Editado por útlima vez por Chronologist en 12 dic. 2018 22:58:10
Still Missing Zana’s Shaper Map Mods in the Map device even if quests were completed before betrayal league :(
Really disappointing to not get a fix for the missing maps/map tab issue as announced earlier (and 5 days ago). Other bugfixes are great,new artwork looks wonderful,Betrayal sytem is..interesting,but really guys..You're making a LOT of people in Standard upset!You can play (some) old maps and drop new ones,but without spending $$ on a new map tab you have little room to store them.Even worse is the substantial currency loss for those with endgame unique and shaped/elder maps that have gone missing (and the resetting of progress).*Huge* investment for the casual player to fill out the Atlas and then lose all that progress. Please have some love for Standard!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
Alva is definitely not fixed , she does not appear in any act 7 zone except the city(bridge encampment) , she still has no "invite to hideout" option no matter where i talk to her

also , the syndicate activity does not appear in ANY zone in ANY act before act 9 blood aqueducts

I guess ignoring her on my play through the game trying to get to maps was a huge mistake

do I have to make another character and get to act 7 to get her in my hideout?

Editado por útlima vez por Albosky en 12 dic. 2018 22:48:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional