[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - Blood Magic Dark Pact, 75/75 block, 86/86/86 resist, 30k armor

"
Sho0oryuken escribió:
Sorry... i suppose that you leveling with minion like zombie/skeleton?

Yes. I added a section about leveling which just points to Kay's guide. In that there is a great lvling guide which i use.
Thx a lot :)
few questions since i'm a bit confused :(

where on the skill tree do you insert elegant hubris?

is avatar of fire necessary? cuz i have zero damage now from dark pact.

how your life pool is up all the time?
mine is down in few seconds when i'm using dark pact.

how are you casting duration auras so fast? is there any script for it?
also: you are seems to be running with some golem (on minotaur map) or is it spectre?

you do not have it as a gem skill anywhere on your gear.

you have fortify on minotaur ruun map and there is no fortify gem on your gear.

would be nice if you could explain what are you casting during running through maps.

i have 30 block chance from shield, thats all. you're saying smth about max block, should i have more than this? is it some passives anywhere i've missed?
Editado por útlima vez por Dragosani en 18 nov. 2019 2:17:17
"
Dragosani escribió:
also: you are seems to be running with some golem (on minotaur map) or is it spectre?

you do not have it as a gem skill anywhere on your gear.

you have fortify on minotaur ruun map and there is no fortify gem on your gear.

would be nice if you could explain what are you casting during running through maps.

i have 30 block chance from shield, thats all. you're saying smth about max block, should i have more than this? is it some passives anywhere i've missed?
Just looking at the pastebin in PoB:

- Attack Damage Block: 30% From the shield, 8% from watcher's eye, 33% from bone offering (he has an enchant that grants an additional +9% chance to block attack damage as well on his helmet) and the Rumi's Concoction Flask to get at 75% (it's 71% without it).

- Spell Damage Block: 30% From the Shield (you count as low life because of the belt), 6% and 2% from two nodes on the tree, 27% from bone offering and the Rumi's Concoction Flask to get to 75% (It's 65% without it).

Obs: You need the "Mistress of Sacrifice" Ascendacy for bone offering to affect you as well.

Obs: He neutralizes the vulnerability effect that the belt causes on him with the watcher's eye as well.

Obs: He has an Animate Guardian with him on the minotaur map (which is giving him fortify as well because of the kingmaker he equiped the guardian with).

Obs: He doesn't use avatar of fire, the legion jewels don't work on path of building. He places the elegant hubris on the slot right from the avatar of fire (which will change the avatar of fire keystone to another).
Editado por útlima vez por Pud1MxD en 18 nov. 2019 23:53:30
Thank you Pud1MxD. What he said is correct.
Just one question, how do you keep the auras always up all the time ?!
Also, what items are you using for Animated Guardian ?

Nice build btw, good job !
Editado por útlima vez por Bombastyk en 11 dic. 2019 11:24:12
"
Bombastyk escribió:
Just one question, how do you keep the auras always up all the time ?!
Also, what items are you using for Animated Guardian ?

Nice build btw, good job !

I just keep casting them.

I used Kingmaker and Grukthuls Pelt, and then some rare gear for the rest.
"
wactober2355 escribió:
When I watch your videos you seem to get the auras up seamlessly. I just don't get how you do it. Can you explain in detail how you get the auras up. The only way I can do it is use two hands and I'm pretty sure there is a better way.

I was refering to this post.

every time you cast skeletons the auras start casting one by one all the time in sequence, what is triggering it ?
Editado por útlima vez por Bombastyk en 11 dic. 2019 18:59:43
"
Bombastyk escribió:
"
wactober2355 escribió:
When I watch your videos you seem to get the auras up seamlessly. I just don't get how you do it. Can you explain in detail how you get the auras up. The only way I can do it is use two hands and I'm pretty sure there is a better way.

I was refering to this post.

every time you cast skeletons the auras start casting one by one all the time in sequence, what is triggering it ?

Seconding this, every time the auras are recast they are not on the main skill bar, nor the alternate skill bar shows up at any point. Rewatched the "fake cortex" video several times going frame by frame and it's still unclear how the auras are being recast.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional