[3.8] Firedance - Cyclone CwC Volitile Dead Chieftain, largest AoE Cyclone? Fast and HC Friendly

Ha! I figured it was a problem on my end. Thanks, I did completely miss that!
I am gonna take a break from delving and want to try your build.

Can you make maybe one section for rich people?

Like corruption, enchants (for helm i guess is volatile additional corpse one), BIS items?

Just a quick post to thank you for sharing this build. It seems great, I'll most certainly try to leaguestart it for 3.9.

I hope you'll keep it updated :-)
I started this build 2 days and absolutley enjoying it so far and just hit 39 this morning before work. I only play Hc and this is reroll #8 this season so hoping it will be my last one. I equipped cwc at 38 and hrimnors mace and proceeded to rip through act 4 fairly easy. I dont have that staff but I did see some Ngamahus axes for around 10c so Ill probably go that route as the staff was goimg for 50c. Fun so far, do u think I could squeeze in some righteous fire ?
In game since Minotaur League..
So I wanted some PoE action and decided to try this out in 3.8.

Lvl 70 now, build is fun indeed. Levelling was quite boring and tedious for me, so I would not leaguestart this, I'm glad I tried it out before 3.9.
I'm eager to push it and try endgame with it.

Any advice on amulet anointment ?
Editado por útlima vez por thomzon en 25 nov. 2019 3:55:23
How do you self ignite yourself?
You self ignite yourself with SUNSPITE boots.. I ripped at Kitava act 5 so I had to start over and IM now back to act 6 cruising along. I was able to buy the EYE and the RING but I lost my sunspite boots so Ive got a ways to go still. Its still solid without the Sunspite boots and IM also now using Ngamahus Flame Axe and having zero issues so far ….

Edit - and for what its worth IM using the spell totem instead of CWDT as the molten balls don't always proc with CWDT - that's why I ripped to Kitava act5 , but second time around with spell totem he was toast ...
In game since Minotaur League..
Editado por útlima vez por Hellzwraith en 26 nov. 2019 19:40:35
So I brought this to 79, got the 6 link staff and lvl 21 VD gem.
Got to say single target kind of sucks for guardian and endgame bosses.

For mapping it's very cool and very tanky though.
Wow, I didn't think this build would revive. It was basically dead for months. Sorry I haven't been looking at it.

Also Does anyone know how I can get notifications when someone replies to one of my posts? I really don't want to log into the website all the time. I'm much to busy with work.

"
Murasaki2013 escribió:
"
Iarwin escribió:
I've been enjoying this but trying to figure out one thing....

I don't see any way to actually generate endurance charges with this setup. They don't generate from either the Cast When Damage Taken or Cast While Channeling fire skills. What am I missing?

I feel like we miss out on a fair bit of regen and damage by not generating endurance charges and have a lot of ascendancy points not doing much of anything.

I'm still pretty new, so maybe I overlooked something?

"Get a ring with Curse Enemies with Warlords Mark on Hit. This is our main generation for Endurance Charges. There are alternatives for SSF players though. e.g. i.e. too wit. igloo: Enduring Cry."

Yup that Ring Stat is important.

"
I am gonna take a break from delving and want to try your build.

Can you make maybe one section for rich people?

Like corruption, enchants (for helm i guess is volatile additional corpse one), BIS items?

Honestly I probably wont get around to it. I only play maybe a couple hours a week. Which is why my build guides are always released to late into the league. I just enjoy theory crafting and dinking around.

"
Just a quick post to thank you for sharing this build. It seems great, I'll most certainly try to leaguestart it for 3.9.

I hope you'll keep it updated :-)

Thanks! I will warn you, it might be a bit rough as a league starter, just because some of the uniques are very expensive first week.

"
I started this build 2 days and absolutley enjoying it so far and just hit 39 this morning before work. I only play Hc and this is reroll #8 this season so hoping it will be my last one. I equipped cwc at 38 and hrimnors mace and proceeded to rip through act 4 fairly easy. I dont have that staff but I did see some Ngamahus axes for around 10c so Ill probably go that route as the staff was goimg for 50c. Fun so far, do u think I could squeeze in some righteous fire ?

I did think about doing some RF in there, if you figure out how to do it let me know.

"
You self ignite yourself with SUNSPITE boots.. I ripped at Kitava act 5 so I had to start over and IM now back to act 6 cruising along. I was able to buy the EYE and the RING but I lost my sunspite boots so Ive got a ways to go still. Its still solid without the Sunspite boots and IM also now using Ngamahus Flame Axe and having zero issues so far ….

Edit - and for what its worth IM using the spell totem instead of CWDT as the molten balls don't always proc with CWDT - that's why I ripped to Kitava act5 , but second time around with spell totem he was toast ...

Yuppers. I also used the totem while leveling. I only switched to CWDT later on and it worked well. I still kept the totem boots around to swap to in some circumstances. I was torn on which was better.

"
So I brought this to 79, got the 6 link staff and lvl 21 VD gem.
Got to say single target kind of sucks for guardian and endgame bosses.

For mapping it's very cool and very tanky though.

Yeah the endgame boss damage petered out a bit. My friend ran it this league and has done some improvements. I will see if I can get him to link me his updates and post it here. He said he got the boss DPS thing figured out.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional