[3.8] The Queensguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Necromancer - Easy Uber Elder, Clear All Content

I'm also doing a DB necromancer right now (lvl 87, killed yellow elder, on the road for shaper soon), and it's funny, I have the complete opposite point of view on many things:

-Necromancer feels extremely tanky, especially in a life build (you can aim for 6500 life), even more than guardian, because you can exploit the shit out of bone offering (i'm currently healing 850 hp/block with 75% attack block and 47% spell block, and yeah, it's that stupid). You can still run any map mod, since you don't rely on leech or life regen (yeah, even reduced block chance is good enough).

-Energy shield doesn't look so good since you need many expensive things (in chaos or in opportunity costs) to make it work (discipline, chayula, shavronne, etc), while a life build has almost no requirement at all. I mean, your "budget version" has a 6L with 4-5 offcolors shavronne in it (meaning you can't even buy it, you have to color and link it yourself). At this point, it's a real joke to call it budget. Life allows you to scale the build further with a lvl 1 maim body armor, for instance, or pick a +3 sentinel enchantment on helm since you have the choice on nearly everything, and you are not shoehorned into a full unique-and-get-your-purities-or-you-are-screwed-with-resists build. And you can anoit really interesting options (like tribal fury), not a really boring one like "let's get reduced mana reservation so i can run my 12 auras..."

-Pure physical doesn't look so good to me either. I'm currently playing with Triad Grasp 4G, so everything is converted to cold. It opens several good stuff: 80% more damage from hatred-generosity, frost bomb-Elemental Equilibrium is another 35% multiplier against shaper (taking in account the 40% resistance), and minions are freezing stuff, so you are even less in danger.

-In any case, your build feels like a huge investment, medium damage build (compared to what you can get from DB for a much cheaper investment).

The pob i'm aiming for does 791K dps per sentinel (or 7.12M dps shaper with all 9 sentinels), without any jewel sloted (and i have 4 open) or stuff like lvl 21 gems. You need to do the calculation yourself since triad conversion is broken on pob:
https://pastebin.com/ALyCPpf5
Editado por útlima vez por Keyen en 13 sept. 2019 9:56:52
Hi, I like the build a lot so far.
I have questions about the Hungry Loop Spectre Setup. Minion Life is obvious.

Blood Magic not so much, why would we kinda waste one slot for that? I mean, with insufficient mana just deactivate a aura for a moment..

Also Culling Strike, are there just no better options? AG has Kingmaker, so this slot seems mostly wasted too.

Last one Empower sounds very reasonable, just a huge time investment. I never used Hungry Loop before, does it actually eat Epower at lvl3?

ty & keep up, awesome guide
"
matDbat escribió:
Hi, I like the build a lot so far.
I have questions about the Hungry Loop Spectre Setup. Minion Life is obvious.

Blood Magic not so much, why would we kinda waste one slot for that? I mean, with insufficient mana just deactivate a aura for a moment..

Also Culling Strike, are there just no better options? AG has Kingmaker, so this slot seems mostly wasted too.

Last one Empower sounds very reasonable, just a huge time investment. I never used Hungry Loop before, does it actually eat Epower at lvl3?

ty & keep up, awesome guide

Blood Magic is mandatory with Carnage and Host Chieftain Spectres. It's how they work! They have a tiny mana pool and can't spam thier roar without blood magic.

And yeah Hungry Loop will consume the empower when it levels up to 3. Its the second most important as spectre gem levels mean so much now.

Also you are right, culling strike should be swapped for maim rather. I'll update the guide.

"
Paleclaw escribió:

Blood Magic is mandatory with Carnage and Host Chieftain Spectres. It's how they work! They have a tiny mana pool and can't spam thier roar without blood magic.

Wow. Didn't even think about mana of the Spectres... Thanks man!

"
Keyen escribió:
I'm also doing a DB necromancer right now (lvl 87, killed yellow elder, on the road for shaper soon), and it's funny, I have the complete opposite point of view on many things:

-Necromancer feels extremely tanky, especially in a life build (you can aim for 6500 life), even more than guardian, because you can exploit the shit out of bone offering (i'm currently healing 850 hp/block with 75% attack block and 47% spell block, and yeah, it's that stupid). You can still run any map mod, since you don't rely on leech or life regen (yeah, even reduced block chance is good enough).

-Energy shield doesn't look so good since you need many expensive things (in chaos or in opportunity costs) to make it work (discipline, chayula, shavronne, etc), while a life build has almost no requirement at all. I mean, your "budget version" has a 6L with 4-5 offcolors shavronne in it (meaning you can't even buy it, you have to color and link it yourself). At this point, it's a real joke to call it budget. Life allows you to scale the build further with a lvl 1 maim body armor, for instance, or pick a +3 sentinel enchantment on helm since you have the choice on nearly everything, and you are not shoehorned into a full unique-and-get-your-purities-or-you-are-screwed-with-resists build. And you can anoit really interesting options (like tribal fury), not a really boring one like "let's get reduced mana reservation so i can run my 12 auras..."

-Pure physical doesn't look so good to me either. I'm currently playing with Triad Grasp 4G, so everything is converted to cold. It opens several good stuff: 80% more damage from hatred-generosity, frost bomb-Elemental Equilibrium is another 35% multiplier against shaper (taking in account the 40% resistance), and minions are freezing stuff, so you are even less in danger.

-In any case, your build feels like a huge investment, medium damage build (compared to what you can get from DB for a much cheaper investment).

The pob i'm aiming for does 791K dps per sentinel (or 7.12M dps shaper with all 9 sentinels), without any jewel sloted (and i have 4 open) or stuff like lvl 21 gems. You need to do the calculation yourself since triad conversion is broken on pob:
https://pastebin.com/ALyCPpf5

Wow sick build want to try it out.
>Aurabot

"
If you do not wield Victario's Influence, you are not a true aurabot.
"
ariakas6165 escribió:

I actually added something to make it even stronger (I'm at 12.5M dps right now with my current equipment and only the basic sentinels, no PoB shenanigans), but I will probably do a whole guide about it soon (probably after I crush uber elder) so I do not parasite this guide which is not about cold/block DB.
Editado por útlima vez por Keyen en 15 sept. 2019 18:47:59
Still at the beginning, but really enjoying it so far. Thanks for the guide!
"
Keyen escribió:
"
ariakas6165 escribió:

I actually added something to make it even stronger (I'm at 12.5M dps right now with my current equipment and only the basic sentinels, no PoB shenanigans), but I will probably do a whole guide about it soon (probably after I crush uber elder) so I do not parasite this guide which is not about cold/block DB.

I also want to see that guide
Leveling necromancer now and all builds seem super expensive(I'm a casual( and broke) player this league)
I've Updated the POB and original post.

https://pastebin.com/bLW6UpXn

Changes:
Added the new Gems
Circle of Guilt rings are nice and cheap so Herald of Purity is by default in our chest piece.
With the mana buffs we actually don't need soul taker. We can actually go The Scourge or even better a bound fossil crafted Gemini Claw
Cleaned up the build

"
xauberstar escribió:
so if i have the Champion of the cause on my Chayula i really dont need the enlighten right? What lvl do i roughly need to run all auras?

Once you have all the reservation nodes you should be good.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional