3.8| Stress Free PoE - HOLY RF |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Wrecker_of_Days escribió:
"
mitbanomen escribió:
Since I'm on a way to have almost all of WoD builds at bay, I'm leveling this build too atm. I'm lvl 60ish, and can tell the damage is not existent, I have hard time to kill even basic rares ... with CP as a melee skill. I find CP is super clunky, takes too much mana for doing negligible damage, and moves you out of fight constantly. The solution for me was to switch Cyclone once I got the dex requirement. This way I can finally do some harm, but most importantly I can cast totems why channeling. And I use Firestorm for leveling instead of HF. You can cast that too while Cyclone is up.

I'm sure I won't drop Cyclone once the build gets online for anything. I can use Kaom's rings if I need more regen that the tree or other gear provides.
Hey mitbanomen. Any improvement? Are you running RF? RF is great damage while levelling if you can sustain it. There's a section in the guide that gives some hints on how to keep it up.

Your post was a few days ago. How's the build progressing?

I'm at mapping with this build, and I can sustain RF pretty easily. On low tier maps I'm doing well with medicore gear at lvl 75 or so. On the other hand it seems your Trigger Happy build is way much tankier as this one even with crappier gear. I think I need the 4th Acendancy node to get the build rolling, because without it the totem seem to be wasted. Side note, in delve this build seems to be really great. I'm planning to make him a full-time delver.
"
mitbanomen escribió:
I'm at mapping with this build, and I can sustain RF pretty easily. On low tier maps I'm doing well with medicore gear at lvl 75 or so. On the other hand it seems your Trigger Happy build is way much tankier as this one even with crappier gear. I think I need the 4th Acendancy node to get the build rolling, because without it the totem seem to be wasted. Side note, in delve this build seems to be really great. I'm planning to make him a full-time delver.
Nice. Ya, having all four ascendancies is HUGE if you have the opportunity to do them. It sucks when you can't find one trial.

The Trigger Happy build is for sure really tanky with it's blocking, but this build has some great armour too. They are tanky in different ways. For example, check-out how little damage the Chimera does to this build in its Fog Stage.

I agree. This build is great for Delve. It suits the type of enemies and corridors nicely.

That's a good idea to have one build for specific things (like Delve).

Thanks for the post. I hope you're enjoying it. (But don't feel like you have to ;).)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Everyone!

Just an FYI, one thing I'm going to start doing shortly is changing my guides to reflect the 3.9 changes (if 3.9's details don't change anything). So don't worry about the changes you see in the guide. Keep doing what you're doing. This will save me time in getting all my guides out on time for new league releases. I would prefer to keep my guides as-is and only update the new guides, but time is time.

So, improvements I'm thinking of making to this build in 3.9 (of course not knowing what 3.9 will bring) are the following:

- I'm thinking of getting rid of the Holy Flame Totem :(. I love it. But I find caring about mana really annoying for a build whose primary skill (RF) doesn't even use mana. I feel like mana is too big of a focus.
- I'll be replacing Arohongui on the Ascendancy tree with Ramako. They both deal roughly the same amount of damage, but Ramako does lack the defence. That being said, if I'm removing Totems, Arohongui isn't an option.
- As a result of adding Ramako, I'll be adding Elemental Equilibrium to the build. BUT, I won't be changing many of the skills. I still like the buffs the fire skills add to the build. So I'll likely be increasing the CwDT gem level linked to the fire skills be adding a level 1 CwDT with Ball Lighting. I'll likely also be adding Added Lightning Damage support to Cyclone just to make sure Lightning is always getting out there.

In other words, our defence will lower a bit from this current version, but our damage will go WAY up. We'll also be able to completely ignore mana too :).

Let me know what you think.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Would that be a decent Sceptre for this Marauder? I found it in Blight league and don't know if it's worth keeping it for my Standard RF-Marauder. It looks quite nice to me, but, hey, I'm still a newbie :)

For Righteous Fire: 40 % increased elemental damage, 24 % increased area damage, 48 % increased fire damage

For Holy Flame Totem: the above mentioned + 45 % increased physical damage (if it works)

For Wave of Conviction and Puryfing Flame (socketed in the Sceptre, in my case): The above mentioned + "supported by level 16 area of effect" and "level 16 fire penetration"

Alas, the Multistrike doesn't serve any purpose. At least the 43 Strength should be equivalent to 11 life, if I understood that right.

To give you the opportunity to compare equipment - this is the Sceptre my marauder is using at the moment:

Which of the both would be better in terms of damage?

PS: I just saw your post, Wrecker_of_Days, concerning future changes for this Marauder. With the Totem being cancelled, this Sceptre isn't really ab option anymore, am I right?

I don't mind the changes. To bo honest, ultimately I wasn't using the Totem. Righteous Fire is socketed in a pseudo 6-link-helmet, which gave me opportunity to to switch to Kaom's chest, providing the marauder with more life, fire damage and physical damage mitigation.

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Caligula_Exile en 9 nov. 2019 9:39:18
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
Spoiler
Would that be a decent Sceptre for this Marauder? I found it in Blight league and don't know if it's worth keeping it for my Standard RF-Marauder. It looks quite nice to me, but, hey, I'm still a newbie :)

For Righteous Fire: 40 % increased elemental damage, 24 % increased area damage, 48 % increased fire damage

For Holy Flame Totem: the above mentioned + 45 % increased physical damage (if it works)

For Wave of Conviction and Puryfing Flame (socketed in the Sceptre, in my case): The above mentioned + "supported by level 16 area of effect" and "level 16 fire penetration"

Alas, the Multistrike doesn't serve any purpose. At least the 43 Strength should be equivalent to 11 life, if I understood that right.

To give you the opportunity to compare equipment - this is the Sceptre my marauder is using at the moment:

PS: I just saw your post, Wrecker_of_Days, concerning future changes for this Marauder. With the Totem being cancelled, this Sceptre isn't really ab option anymore, am I right?

I don't mind the changes. To bo honest, ultimately I wasn't using the Totem. Righteous Fire is socketed in a pseudo 6-link-helmet, which gave me opportunity to to switch to Kaom's chest, providing the marauder with more life, fire damage and physical damage mitigation.

Hey Caligula_Exile,

I like the Elder Sceptre in all situations compared to the unique one. It does more total damage in any situation for sure. Plus, if you ever find/craft a weapon that deals more than 112% increased RF damage, or if you find a weapon that's close and lets you craft a "MORE Fire DoT" mod, then you could sell that one for tons as someone will be able to use the "Socket gems" mods to their full potential. That's an awesome weapon.

And I love the mask. What great rolls! Did you find all those yourself or buy them?

And thanks for the feedback too.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days escribió:
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
Spoiler

Hey Caligula_Exile,

I like the Elder Sceptre in all situations compared to the unique one. It does more total damage in any situation for sure. Plus, if you ever find/craft a weapon that deals more than 112% increased RF damage, or if you find a weapon that's close and lets you craft a "MORE Fire DoT" mod, then you could sell that one for tons as someone will be able to use the "Socket gems" mods to their full potential. That's an awesome weapon.

And I love the mask. What great rolls! Did you find all those yourself or buy them?

And thanks for the feedback too.

Thank you very much for your evaluation. Now my Marauder can't wait for the league to end and to receive his present :)

Yes, I found all of this myself. I never trade. Although none of my characters is officially SSF, I play all of them like that: No parties (with very, very few exceptions), no trading (just one exception - someone gave me a legacy map at the beginning of a league, because I already had converted all of mine and couldn't get the completion bonus for the Atlas).

I pick up so many rare items when playing, because I am curious if it will be something nice. That doesn't make me a very fast map cleaner, but I don't mind. To me, that is what the game and the fun are about: Steady progress by myself.

I love Shaper and Elder items with 3 supported skills. Although I usually have no clue which character could make good use of them.

They seem to be very rare. I only have 2 of them. The Sceptre you already know and this helmnet. I don't have the heart to sell it to the vendors, even though I'm not convinced that I will actually use it one day:

I enjoy dreaming about a 7-link in a 4-socket-item :)

Greetings and don't let the flame expire.

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
Thank you very much for your evaluation. Now my Marauder can't wait for the league to end and to receive his present :)

Yes, I found all of this myself. I never trade. Although none of my characters is officially SSF, I play all of them like that: No parties (with very, very few exceptions), no trading (just one exception - someone gave me a legacy map at the beginning of a league, because I already had converted all of mine and couldn't get the completion bonus for the Atlas).

I pick up so many rare items when playing, because I am curious if it will be something nice. That doesn't make me a very fast map cleaner, but I don't mind. To me, that is what the game and the fun are about: Steady progress by myself.

I love Shaper and Elder items with 3 supported skills. Although I usually have no clue which character could make good use of them.

They seem to be very rare. I only have 2 of them. The Sceptre you already know and this helmnet. I don't have the heart to sell it to the vendors, even though I'm not convinced that I will actually use it one day:

I enjoy dreaming about a 7-link in a 4-socket-item :)

Greetings and don't let the flame expire.

That's awesome to have found those yourself. I don't think I've found any good 6 or 7 link items in all my hours playing PoE. Good for you!

That Helmet would be great for minion build with Red sockets...like Herald of Purity. Maybe try a build with that. That'd be awesome with that helmet.

Thanks again for the post!

Annnnnd

I am afraid that EE will largely work against us. With sooo many fire skills, the first thing to hit an enemy seems very likely to be fire?
"
WarBuffalo escribió:
I am afraid that EE will largely work against us. With sooo many fire skills, the first thing to hit an enemy seems very likely to be fire?
Hey WarBuffalo,

Yes and no. I'll be changing the gem set-up a little bit so that it'll work in our favour. All fire skills that are linked to CwDT will be linked to a much higher level CwDT. Maybe 9? I want the Fire skills so cast often, but much less often (2x less maybe?) than the CwDT lightning skill. Added Lightning Damage will also be linked to Cyclone. So the idea is that we'll be hitting with Lightning WAY more often the fire, whether we get hit or not, therefore getting the perks of both EE and the fire skills.

Annnnnd

Sooooo...who's ready for change? A player's dream, a guide writer's nightmare ;). I can't wait!

Annnnnd

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional