3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
limoj escribió:
Yolo !

What about passive tree while lvling ? I dont know what to take first and so on if u know what i mean. Would be awsome for ppl like me :p

As I'm only 45 at the moment I did the following chasing:
Lord of the Dead (up) - Death Attunement (up left) - Minion Instability - Righteous Army (left) - Ravenous Horde (right up) - Grave Intentions (right).

Next node is Sacrifice then the march to Elemental Equilibrium and the two minion clusters next to it.

Oh at some point I grabbed Hexmaster cause I wanted to Cyclone CoH & Fortify.

After the last minion clusters it's going to be all Life and Mana nodes.
<3
Thank you so much for the build. It's easy to understand and follow, especially when we will have the gem based on level and acts.

I have never played a summoner before, so this will be my bet.

Hope you can update the build to 3.8 soon. In the mean time, I will follow this build and modify a bit with the new gems.

Keep up the good work.
for some reason my cwdt enfeeble setup ist not working.
I even leveld cwdt to lvl 2 to make sure my gems are definitely meeting the requirement. Yet it never gets cast.

Anyone with the same issues?

Setup is this:
Gloves in clockwise order:
Enfeeble (L5 req 36), CWDT (L2 40 and below), Ball Lightnining (L4 req 37), Curse on Hit (L1 req 38)

In theory that should work and is also the setup mentioned in the build.
"
SauMaris escribió:
Leveling is like a breeze. Finished first two acts easy.

Was lucky so far with drops - Vaal Summon Skeletons 8% quality dropped on Act 2 :)
Hey SauMaris,

Awesome! That's so fun when a drop only gem you need actually drops for you. And early too!

"
Jancela escribió:
Skeletons w/ Infernal Legion Support are completely ridiculous and after picking up Minion Instability even more so. The pop sound when they go makes me laugh.

Leveling has been very smooth so far (end of Act 3 so far) - it only takes me forever cause I'm always going the wrong way in the zones.
Hey Jancela,

They pop? That's awesome. I'm really excited to start the league to find out myself.

Don't worry about speeding through. Even though I hate levelling, I like to do every quest anyway. I like getting all the rewards that can help the process.

"
cooltay105 escribió:
Any idea when PoB will be updated for 3.8? Thanks a ton!
Hey cooltay105,

You're very welcome.

Path of Building itself isn't up to date. Only the tree is up to date. All the new gems and gem changes haven't been added yet. So the Pastebin will be updated when the individual that runs it has time to do the update. They work at GGG making PoE and launch time is VERY busy for them. It'll come :).

I'm keeping an eye out for the gem updates in PoB and post when it's updated.

"
limoj escribió:
Yolo !

What about passive tree while lvling ? I dont know what to take first and so on if u know what i mean. Would be awsome for ppl like me :p
Hey limoj,

Good question but don't sweat it. The tree is really well balanced. You can do any section and as long as you're not ONLY picking minion nodes, you'll be fine. Personally (there is no benefit to this way) I do the east side of the tree, then the north, then the south, then west for last.

The reason I don't put in exactly how to level is that I find that those that can learn more about the game, learn more by reading the gems and choosing for themselves. I try and design my trees so that you can't really go wrong in any direction (as long as you don't ignore life nodes). On a couple of other guides, I do have more levelling detail cause people would be screwed without it.

I know the response is vague, but I hope it helps.

"
hammeritos escribió:
good build for consoles, slow mo = lag reduction,

However, I am curious how the farm 4 labs and map 16 looks like
Hey hammeritos,

I'm glad you like it. I play console primarily as well.

Up to the last league, this build crushed everything. It was really easy to clear all elements of the game. But because some of the gems added to the game are new to this expansion, I'm only assuming it's better than the previous iterations.

I'd suggest you to take a look at a couple of my previous sessions with this build on Youtube, but I haven't played this setup yet.

"
Fluxkom escribió:
3.8 PoB when? :)
Hey Fluxkom,

Path of Building itself isn't up to date. Only the tree is up to date. All the new gems and gem changes haven't been added yet. So the Pastebin will be updated when the individual that runs it has time to do the update. They work at GGG making PoE and launch time is VERY busy for them. It'll come :).

I'm keeping an eye out for the gem updates in PoB and post when it's updated.

"
Kenonebi escribió:
Thank you so much for the build. It's easy to understand and follow, especially when we will have the gem based on level and acts.

I have never played a summoner before, so this will be my bet.

Hope you can update the build to 3.8 soon. In the mean time, I will follow this build and modify a bit with the new gems.

Keep up the good work.
Hey Kenonebi,

Thank you very much. I'm glad to hear it helps. Let me know if there are any errors or if you have any suggestions.

First time with Minions! Crazy! It's always been my favourite style in any game.

Everything in the guide is up to date for 3.8 except for the pastebin (which I can't control (as mentioned above)) and the example video (which will come when the update is released for console.

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. What kind of changes will you be doing?

"
Fluxkom escribió:
for some reason my cwdt enfeeble setup ist not working.
I even leveld cwdt to lvl 2 to make sure my gems are definitely meeting the requirement. Yet it never gets cast.

Anyone with the same issues?

Setup is this:
Gloves in clockwise order:
Enfeeble (L5 req 36), CWDT (L2 40 and below), Ball Lightnining (L4 req 37), Curse on Hit (L1 req 38)

In theory that should work and is also the setup mentioned in the build.
I'm sorry to make you need to trouble shoot. I forgot to add a "disclaimer" to double trigger links. You haven't done anything wrong. Your Ball Lightning should be casting but at this stage, it won't apply the curse. Curse on Hit and the Curse need to be higher than CwDT requirement level (38). I'll add an explanation in the Gems section that explains it in detail, but you'll start seeing your curse apply to the enemies once both Enfeeble and CoH are OVER a requirement level of 38.

Sorry. That's my fault.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Everyone,

All the new gems in the Gem Links section should now have links that lead to the wiki. All Except for Bone Armour. That wiki page isn't up yet.

I also added a paragraph in the Gem Links section explaining how Curse on Hit interacts with Cast when Damage Taken. Sorry for any confusion caused.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Really nice build, I have to say. Will see how will it be in end game maps , but up to Act 10 deathless. Even Incursions are fine, what I was worried most.

This is a league of Necromancers! :D
Hey, WoD,

Desecrate needs to be marked as Lvl 7 for CWDT.

Your build almost matches mine! LOL I went with Orb of Storms instead of Ball Lightning. I may change that once I'm capable of equipping BL. I'm not bothering with desecrate this time, and I'm using a 6-link with Spell Totem and Multiple Totem Support to get both Summon Skeletons and Summon Raging Spirits with Infernal legion and Minion Life on a 6 link weapon. My reasons for this are the Tavukai amulet that I managed to get right at the end of Legion League. I'm hoping it will be in Blight, as well. I can easily change my weapon out for 2 3-links.
Editado por útlima vez por MasterZoen en 7 sept. 2019 18:00:54
"
SauMaris escribió:
Really nice build, I have to say. Will see how will it be in end game maps , but up to Act 10 deathless. Even Incursions are fine, what I was worried most.

This is a league of Necromancers! :D
Awesome. I'm glad you're enjoying it and that it's working well for you.

"
MasterZoen escribió:
Hey, WoD,

Desecrate needs to be marked as Lvl 7 for CWDT.

Your build almost matches mine! LOL I went with Orb of Storms instead of Ball Lightning. I may change that once I'm capable of equipping BL. I'm not bothering with desecrate this time, and I'm using a 6-link with Spell Totem and Multiple Totem Support to get both Summon Skeletons and Summon Raging Spirits with Infernal legion and Minion Life on a 6 link weapon. My reasons for this are the Tavukai amulet that I managed to get right at the end of Legion League. I'm hoping it will be in Blight, as well. I can easily change my weapon out for 2 3-links.
Shoot! Thanks for the correction! I've changed it.

Your changes are cool! I hope they take you deep! I like hearing what people have changed.

Annnnnd

Hello!

Is this build good for 3.8 stuff?
Just found it and I'm on act 2 - but play actual like I think it's the best 😀
Maybe better to follow a guide

Are you able to melt bosses too?
I'm trying it out now, only level 20 but quite enjoying it so far!

Still have plenty of room to grow DPS but the survivability is pretty good and things do melt, if not immediately. Have had no trouble with Blight spores except once when my internet froze and it was mostly over by the time it recovered.

@Wrecker - one question, do you think it's worth considering Alira in 3.8 or would you still go with Eramir?
Editado por útlima vez por King_Haart en 8 sept. 2019 1:48:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional