[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

all this build around this staf...without ure random necro zombiemancer with random dps.i sugest go with more minion dmg and more minions in buget version. +gem links suck.
"
mxxxxv escribió:
all this build around this staf...without ure random necro zombiemancer with random dps.i sugest go with more minion dmg and more minions in buget version. +gem links suck.

Yea, bullshit. I did the T16 Guardians with insane map modifiers with a 5-link Femurs of the Saints, which costs like 35c... If you are struggling you are definitely doing something wrong lol. And it is a mace, not a staff. You can even do fuckin Uber Elder easy enough without ever getting the multi-modded mace.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 12 sept. 2019 11:22:16
I bought a +2 All spells gems Staff for 28c.

All Minion gems and Auras are spells...

At first it was a stop gap but now I think I just may as well keep it until a get a perfect one with Str and Fortify.

Editado por útlima vez por Max_zero en 12 sept. 2019 11:35:37
"
Max_zero escribió:

At first it was a stop gap but now I think I just may as well keep it until a get a perfect one with Str/life.

Yea, thats a good stop gap solution too. But once you can afford an Empower 4, a crafted mace is like double the damage for your Zombies.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 12 sept. 2019 11:32:27
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Shinohiko escribió:
I am starting to look in the market for a shaped coronal maul. The only part I am confused is which ilvl should I get.

20% chance to Maim on Hit
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Maim
I know I need ilvl 75+

+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
This is where I am confused , Jun - 80 , since this is a craft mode.

And my character is a weak, I am not sure where I should slowly start the upgrade. I was thinking on the new glove first.

I can't generate a PoB pastebin it gives me an error, and I don't know how to link my gears.

ilvl does not matter for crafts. You need ilvl 50 for the +1 and 75 for maim. So 75 is the best case, as it does not add more affix tiers that you don't want.

And as for upgrades, get a 5-link "Geofri's Sanctuary" and a 5-link "Femurs of the Saints" for like 40c each. Then put your Zombie setup into Femur and your Skelletons into the armor. You gain tons of defense and lose a little bit of damage. I used this setup to easily do a T15 Elder.

I was thinking to grab myself the new gloves with 4 white sockets linked. to have convert 100% phy to chaos damage on minions. I'm tired of rolling only reflect physical mods on maps.

Is Saqawal's Nest still BiS for armour?
"
Shinohiko escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Shinohiko escribió:
I am starting to look in the market for a shaped coronal maul. The only part I am confused is which ilvl should I get.

20% chance to Maim on Hit
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Maim
I know I need ilvl 75+

+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
This is where I am confused , Jun - 80 , since this is a craft mode.

And my character is a weak, I am not sure where I should slowly start the upgrade. I was thinking on the new glove first.

I can't generate a PoB pastebin it gives me an error, and I don't know how to link my gears.

ilvl does not matter for crafts. You need ilvl 50 for the +1 and 75 for maim. So 75 is the best case, as it does not add more affix tiers that you don't want.

And as for upgrades, get a 5-link "Geofri's Sanctuary" and a 5-link "Femurs of the Saints" for like 40c each. Then put your Zombie setup into Femur and your Skelletons into the armor. You gain tons of defense and lose a little bit of damage. I used this setup to easily do a T15 Elder.

I was thinking to grab myself the new gloves with 4 white sockets linked. to have convert 100% phy to chaos damage on minions. I'm tired of rolling only reflect physical mods on maps.

Yea, the type of damage you deal has no effect on what Saquawal's Nest does for the build. It will still be BiS. But remember to change the links, Maim loses its bonus if you convert. Other gems might be better then. Grave Intentions becomes a good passive too. It is really bad for pure phys zombies.
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Max_zero escribió:

At first it was a stop gap but now I think I just may as well keep it until a get a perfect one with Str/life.

Yea, thats a good stop gap solution too. But once you can afford an Empower 4, a crafted mace is like double the damage for your Zombies.

Well not really.

The +1 to all gems only really matters for the Empower and the Zombie skill gem. +1 on the other supports it like 1% DPS increase per support gem.

The +1 for Empower and Zombie is +2 levels which is what +2 spells does. The Mace can get Maim while the Eldar Staff can get Fortify (although rare). They both can get the same enchants.

The Mace gets +1 on the other Zombie Supports. The Staff gets +2 levels on Spectres, Skeletons, Golems, Guardian, Offerings and all Auras. Which honestly a lot better.

The Fortify/+2 Staff is very hard to get but I would argue the +2 staff on its own may well match the Mace if you use both Skeletons and Zombies.
Editado por útlima vez por Max_zero en 12 sept. 2019 11:41:18
"
Max_zero escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Max_zero escribió:

Well not really.

The +1 to all gems only really matters for the Empower and the Zombie skill gem. +1 on the other supports it like 1% DPS increase per support gem.

The +1 for Empower and Zombie is +2 levels which is what +2 spells does. The Mace can get Maim while the Eldar Staff can get Fortify (although rare). They both can get the same enchants.

The Mace gets +1 on the other Zombie Supports. The Staff gets +2 levels on Spectres, Skeletons, Golems, Guardian, Offerings and all Auras. Which honestly a lot better.

The Fortify/+2 Staff is very hard to get but I would argue the +2 staff on its own may well match the Mace if you use both Skeletons and Zombies.

Yea, and you have level 23 Zombies and I have level 30 Zombies. And PoB tells me that means more than double the damage. If we take into account that you would use a different support instead of Empower it comes out at around 40% difference. And Zombies are what deal damage in this build, not spectres, golems or skellies. So noone cares about them having +2. Well, we care for the life they gain from higher levels. Also, level 23 Zombies will be dieing A LOT in the endgame.

I think you HUGELY underestimate how much damage Zombies gain from levels.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 12 sept. 2019 11:58:44
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Shinohiko escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:

Yea, the type of damage you deal has no effect on what Saquawal's Nest does for the build. It will still be BiS. But remember to change the links, Maim loses its bonus if you convert. Other gems might be better then. Grave Intentions becomes a good passive too. It is really bad for pure phys zombies.

Maim loses its bonus when I convert, for the armour or the Tirad Grip Gloves?
What does Grave Intentions do? The poe.gamepedia website is down for me somehow.
"
Shinohiko escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:

Maim loses its bonus when I convert, for the armour or the Tirad Grip Gloves?
What does Grave Intentions do? The poe.gamepedia website is down for me somehow.

Maim does make enemies take more physical damage. And Grave Intentions is a passive node that gives a chance to get unholy might. Pretty bad for pure phys zombies, as you use Brutality with them to get the highest damage. But an ok boost for conversion zombies.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional