[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Ssquish escribió:
So is there an alternative to AG for the lazy exile? It's pain getting the items every time.
Only equip him when you know he won’t die in maps and then avoid summoning him when he does. There is nothing close to worthwhile at replacing him.
"
Ssquish escribió:
So is there an alternative to AG for the lazy exile? It's pain getting the items every time.

Buy/craft Unset Ring > move ur Leap Slam to ring (or better in gloves with FAttk supp)
add Minion Life gem to AG + Spectre + BM setup
My AG have 82 500 hp he never get close to die (he will on 900+ depth I suppose as Qulidascope say in guide) wo Minion life gem hp only 52 000, not enough )
Items I use - Belly + VictaFlight + Southbound + KingMaker + Rare Lion Pelt (-phys dmg nearby enemy + life (Pristine+Jagged craft))

Spectres I use - two Evangelist + 1 PC Chieftain + 1 FC Chietain
"
Qlidascope escribió:
"
"
With regards to the belt, this should work. Link Spell Cascade and 2 offerings to the Cyclone setup. SC will cause Desecrate to spawn 10 corpses, and it doesn’t work with minion skills, so they will each still only trigger once.

- Cyclone
- CWC
- Desecrate
- Spell Cascade
- Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering

I just tested this setup, and most of the time it worked as intended. If I turned and moved my cursor too far from the corpses the second offering would not go off, but I doubt this would be an issue keeping 100% uptime on 2 offerings. Would definately want to socket SO first so that we get the ES recharge.

I'm assuming you personally would end up at 50% effect instead of 56% effect. Both mods are "reduced," so they would stack additively instead of multiplicatively.

Using that belt would:
- difference on any belt mod
- loss of Infused Channeling and Fortify on Cyclone
- give you 50% and minions 75% of Spirit and Flesh Offerings
- recharge ES from SO every 1.05 seconds instead of every .7 seconds.

50% FO is roughly equivalent to the attack/cast speed of Haste and 50% more movement speed than Haste.

My best guess is you would end up with roughly 7-10% more minion damage (depends of belt difference) + 22% increased minion movement speed as well as 15% attack/cast/movement speed for yourself.

Personally I don't find it worthwhile unless someone can come up with a way to reliably add Bone Offering into the mix, but I'm focusing much more on defense with this build than most. Giving us 17% block chance with ~300 life recovered on block would be enough to offset the defensive loss in my opinion. Nonetheless, I cannot come up with a method that isn't more disruptive to clear than the benefit of adding Flesh Offering provides.

On a separate note I'm curious how Watcher's Eye will fair. Right now it's usually the most used item in every league as far as I know, and with the changes to Elder it might become much more rare.

The loss of fortify and infused channeling is suuuper bad i'd say, plus the additional ton of flat STR we get from the elder belt too unless reworked. Idk man it seems like a huge bait for me. Atleast in this build. I do see it working in something like a spectre build alot easier though.

I think our expectations of a 3 mod watchers eye will be stupidly over shooting. I do think that we should be able to get a 1 or 2 mod eye fairly easy, as we do use very awkward mods in the sense of other builds, plus we'll be off-meta next league which is nice.

Even if the elder belt is re-worked, theres still the 4 new influences that might make an even better belt - so it's so hard to tell.

I'd say if you do the shapers touch/geofri's build having just spirit offering is better defensively than all 3 - and all 3 might be better offensively but we don't struggle there.

I definitely don't think we'll use it, but maybe early on before we get better crafted belts.
I’ve had a few people ask me about the chest gem links. My recommendation is to stick to what Qlida has on the OP. Adding additional spells in the CWC chain might sound like a good idea, but it weakens you defensively. Adding additional spells not only removes either Fortify or Infused a Channeling, but it reduces the recovery rate from Spirit Offering. I am open to suggestions of turning it into a 4L if someone has another worthwhile 6L, especially if using Elder boots with Fortify linked.

Looking at weapons I’m thinking it would be BiS to roll with Serrated Fossils. It would be much, much more expensive, but you could replace the minion life/damage or minion damage craft with 20% more damage. Of course you would also have to get the L10 Fortify corruption.
Editado por útlima vez por Aldonés en 19 nov. 2019 12:22:44
@Qlidascope

I have question how can I max my resistances and improve my survivability.
The build is amazing but I sometimes get one shot. (it may also be the fact I am not paying attention most of the time because of Netflix :3)

And also how can I improve the linked items?

And last but not least - how can I get Lethal pride with 15-20% increases strength?
"
fishii_22 escribió:
@Qlidascope

The build is amazing but I sometimes get one shot. (it may also be the fact I am not paying attention most of the time because of Netflix :3)

And last but not least - how can I get Lethal pride with 15-20% increases strength?

I'd pick up a pair of shapers touch gloves and try to move resists onto rings. This should give you alot more survivability against oneshots ^^

Getting a lethal pride, the best bet atm is buying the cheapest you can get a hold of, and rolling it with divine orbs. This will be quite expensive if you're looking to hit 15/20% str :c
Editado por útlima vez por Qlidascope en 20 nov. 2019 7:02:09
"
fishii_22 escribió:
@Qlidascope

Definately do what Qlida mentioned. Your belt enchantment does not affect zombies, and you can divine it for another 1% strength. You don’t have a banner at all. Dread Banner won’t stop you from getting 1 shot, but it will provide a significant chance to evade. Once you get Shaper’s Touch, you can replace Skitterbots for Discipline or Purity of Elements if your resists need more help.
What would happen if I would remove my AG-Gem, stored it in my stash, socketed a new AG gem, equipped that AG differently, then removed the second AG gem and replaced it with the first one?

a.) would the AG still have the original quipment?

b.) If I had sold the original AG gem instead, would the new owner's AG still have the original AG'S Equipment?

I guess the question is simply what Information is stored and when disappears that information.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
"
Ersatzdrummel escribió:
What would happen if I would remove my AG-Gem, stored it in my stash, socketed a new AG gem, equipped that AG differently, then removed the second AG gem and replaced it with the first one?

a.) would the AG still have the original quipment?

b.) If I had sold the original AG gem instead, would the new owner's AG still have the original AG'S Equipment?

I guess the question is simply what Information is stored and when disappears that information.
AG gear is saved to your character but lost upon AG’s death. If you equipped AG A, put him in your stash, and equipped AG B, then B would have the same gear. If you sold A, B would still have A’s gear, and whoever bought A would get a blank slate or whatever he already had equipped to AG. If you change B’s gear, it will change for A as well.

Basically you can only have 1 AG equipped at a time but the actual gem doesn’t matter. This is per character, not account.
how much does a 15% increased str might sell? im planning to sell mine.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional