[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
BoNEcrSHa escribió:
"
Take a look at my character if you want. I am at 9k+ EHP without any of that stuff you mention and have many defensive layers while also having by far the highest clear speed this build can have, essence crafted gloves, a ton of minion movement speed and using Haste.

I'm curious, have you tried Dancing Duo for clear speed? I'm way behind you in gear, but I'm really liking how fast the Dancing Duo runs, especially because it runs ahead of you and starts attacking before you arrive.

Does the 7 linked zombies feel faster than that?

Havent tried it now, but did play it a few leagues back. But from what I see now, I can't imagine it being as fast. I just Leap Slam through a T16 Guardian map with 3 leaps per second, with no stop, and when I arrive at the boss less than 30 monsters are alive.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 21 sept. 2019 13:35:28
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Surfinn escribió:
My head is spinning. Now we have people at 10K+ EHP and 16 zombies? Can anybody make a short guide on how to make the transition to shaper's touch/soul tether/pathing for the passives (vaal pact)? I'm a little lost as to how people are achieving 5K+ shield and still maintaining the strength necessary to hit 16 zombies. Thanks for the help.

I'm hardly able to hold onto the 1200 strength needed to hit 14 lol

With 1200 you should have 15 Zombies. EDIT: Ah ok, using Femurs. That makes your Zombie gem only level 26 doesnt it? That is a lot lower damage than level 30, in addition to a Zombie less.

Take a look at my character if you want. I am at 9k+ EHP without any of that stuff you mention and have many defensive layers while also having by far the highest clear speed this build can have, essence crafted gloves, a ton of minion movement speed and using Haste.

And I am at 16 Zombies, could probably get a better amulet and go for 17 Zombies, but did not want to invest anymore if it isn't needed. Not that I could not afford to drop a ton of exalts on the build, farming the endgame with this build is incredibly high ex/hour, but why bother. It is overkill for everything the game has to offer as it is now.

I'm at level 28 zombies with femur.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will look at your gear and get back to you, trying to increase my survivability at the moment and would love to hit 9k EHP.

EDIT: Doesn't popping phase run erase frenzy charges? Do you just pop it while clearing?

Also do you mind explaining lethal pride to me? I still don't understand how it works or what exactly to look for.
Editado por útlima vez por Surfinn en 21 sept. 2019 13:47:19
"
Surfinn escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Surfinn escribió:
My head is spinning. Now we have people at 10K+ EHP and 16 zombies? Can anybody make a short guide on how to make the transition to shaper's touch/soul tether/pathing for the passives (vaal pact)? I'm a little lost as to how people are achieving 5K+ shield and still maintaining the strength necessary to hit 16 zombies. Thanks for the help.

I'm hardly able to hold onto the 1200 strength needed to hit 14 lol

With 1200 you should have 15 Zombies. EDIT: Ah ok, using Femurs. That makes your Zombie gem only level 26 doesnt it? That is a lot lower damage than level 30, in addition to a Zombie less.

And I am at 16 Zombies, could probably get a better amulet and go for 17 Zombies, but did not want to invest anymore if it isn't needed. Not that I could not afford to drop a ton of exalts on the build, farming the endgame with this build is incredibly high ex/hour, but why bother. It is overkill for everything the game has to offer as it is now.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will look at your gear and get back to you, trying to increase my survivability at the moment and would love to hit 9k EHP.

EDIT: Doesn't popping phase run erase frenzy charges? Do you just pop it while clearing?

Also do you mind explaining lethal pride to me? I still don't understand how it works or what exactly to look for.

Yea, Phase Run was mostly used before I decided to get essence crafted gloves since without them running was sometimes faster than leap slamming.. Since then I rarely use it. I will probably change it for some other useful skill soon. Maybe something defensive. Or maybe Blood Rage for even more attack speed aka clear speed :D

And Lethal Pride, there is a list of seeds somewhere that are good for the build, maybe OP put it into the first post, dunno, but those will be very expensive I think.

The usual way to go about it is buy one, any random one will do, then put it into the jewel socket in the templar area and check what additional stats it gives you on the notable passives you have already taken or are only 2 passives away. If it has 2 or more 5% str, good, you are done. If not, Divine it and repeat. Mine gives me 15% str on notables I have anyways.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 21 sept. 2019 13:53:04
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
BoNEcrSHa escribió:
"

I'm curious, have you tried Dancing Duo for clear speed? I'm way behind you in gear, but I'm really liking how fast the Dancing Duo runs, especially because it runs ahead of you and starts attacking before you arrive.

Does the 7 linked zombies feel faster than that?

Havent tried it now, but did play it a few leagues back. But from what I see now, I can't imagine it being as fast. I just Leap Slam through a T16 Guardian map with 3 leaps per second, with no stop, and when I arrive at the boss less than 30 monsters are alive.

Part of why I have troubles letting go of Dancing Duo instead of skellies is they run ahead and i just run forward to pick up drops instead of convocating them forward and backtracking for drops

Do you have to convocation them as you're leap slamming through? Or you just let the things go wild and meet them at the end?

Can check my profile for DD. Fast, rampage is fun, 15 zombies (can prob push for 16 but).

Basically just run around and convocate, everything else is just gravy
"
DrizzitT escribió:
Can check my profile for DD. Fast, rampage is fun, 15 zombies (can prob push for 16 but).

Basically just run around and convocate, everything else is just gravy

Impale eh? i haven't tried that, I 'll give that a shot, thanks!

What's writing jar for? just continuing the rampage during boss fights?

Thanks!
Impale was just because it was too hard to roll the colors. Was going for red for melee phys damage (Didn't optimize DD at all)

Yup, writhing jar is for stacks/between packs if you need to pick up stuff/make a decision (zana/etc). Boss fights as well but outside of super-phase (Shaper for example can baaaarely keep DD up with 2 charges), bosses increase rampage counter on hit (rampage starts on kill however).
Just did a sub-2 minute deathless uber elder, also insta melts Uber Atziri, dumb build LUL.

Also have a 15% inc str lethal pride.
"
jackietran24 escribió:
Necromancer the Tanker. Literally can tank Shaper beam and Slam now. Hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZEAPhP8GXc&feature=youtu.be

Nice. The very high effective life pool likely makes you immune to those stupid unstable wetas in delve - until very deep.

I think I'll give your variant a whirl! :-)
"
hankinsohl escribió:
"
jackietran24 escribió:
Necromancer the Tanker. Literally can tank Shaper beam and Slam now. Hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZEAPhP8GXc&feature=youtu.be

Nice. The very high effective life pool likely makes you immune to those stupid unstable wetas in delve - until very deep.

I think I'll give your variant a whirl! :-)

Its good. And you dont need second 6L. Just need something to cap res
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por ActiveSlay en 21 sept. 2019 15:43:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional