[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Buffs to Warbringer are big, we gain 2.5% double damage compared to old

we lose increased dmg but we can just add in rallying cry if we really need the dmg (hint we dont)

pulverize got a big AoE nerf, but decent DPS increase. i think i preferred the AoE

minor nerf to flesh and stone, consider arctic armor for more fire and generic reduced dmg if you didnt like flesh and stone

other than that, build looks really good for 3.8

Hi @frawrst just a question, in 3.8 can stun boses like uber elder or elder?

TY
"
sign4l escribió:
Hi @frawrst just a question, in 3.8 can stun boses like uber elder or elder?

TY

yes, elder, uber elder and shaper are all stunnable in 3.8 (unless there is hidden patch notes)

same with kurgal, 99% of map bosses, and izaro

syndicate is still stun immune, as it atziri, Minotaur and i think Aul
Editado por útlima vez por frawrst en 4 sept. 2019 10:38:45
Thanks for the build. Me and a friend gonna begin in 3.8 with Ground Slam, i always try to play with marauder and never tryed Ground Slam for endgame.

In melee league (3.7) the Tidebreaker was cheap? I'm a litle bit scared about the end game prices for melee (last league was imposible for pyshical + melee)

Thanks again :D
"
frawrst escribió:
"
Wuptidoo escribió:
And then swap in Ruthless for Multistrike on bosses?

Would you be willing to do a POB for heavy strike? And will you be using Haemophilia?

oh! definitely check out shockwave, it adds a nice big AoE for HS. use it instead of splash

So would you go HS,Fortify,Brutality,Anc Call, Multistrike, Shockwave over Haemophilia with MeleePhys instead of Shockwave?
"
sign4l escribió:
Thanks for the build. Me and a friend gonna begin in 3.8 with Ground Slam, i always try to play with marauder and never tryed Ground Slam for endgame.

In melee league (3.7) the Tidebreaker was cheap? I'm a litle bit scared about the end game prices for melee (last league was imposible for pyshical + melee)

Thanks again :D

Tidebreaker was about 50c/70c/1ex day one, and slowly went down in price

So yes pretty cheap. By end of league it is a 10c unique, thats how i got my fortify corrupted one ^^

you can also look for "The Deep Ones" div card, it is rare but 5 make a tidebreaker and you can do chaos recipe day 1/day 2 to farm them all

https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Legion/Weapon/Tidebreaker/2089

5x deep ones (6c day 1)

https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Legion/Divination/The%20Deep%20Ones/21558
Editado por útlima vez por frawrst en 5 sept. 2019 8:05:03
"
Wuptidoo escribió:
"
frawrst escribió:
"
Wuptidoo escribió:
And then swap in Ruthless for Multistrike on bosses?

Would you be willing to do a POB for heavy strike? And will you be using Haemophilia?

oh! definitely check out shockwave, it adds a nice big AoE for HS. use it instead of splash

So would you go HS,Fortify,Brutality,Anc Call, Multistrike, Shockwave over Haemophilia with MeleePhys instead of Shockwave?

Yup! Melee phys is just a MORE multi, while Shockwave provides a 208% aoe attack which will help clear. it will also help bleed for haemo splosions!!!
Updated Ascendacy route, Aspect - Warbringer - Crave - Rite, since now Crave and Rage Support have 0 difference. Better to run Rage support and get Crave The Slaughter and Rite of Ruin thru Merc and Uber Lab
POB updated for 3.8

https://pastebin.com/EstZAFwy

(no changes), but Tribal Fury is amazing for the Heavy Strike/Anc call, Tenacity seems great, Trescendance seems solid, Cleansed Thoughts is just genericly good along with Aspect of Stone

Way of warrior is also insane
"
frawrst escribió:
POB updated for 3.8

https://pastebin.com/EstZAFwy

(no changes), but Tribal Fury is amazing for the Heavy Strike/Anc call, Tenacity seems great, Trescendance seems solid, Cleansed Thoughts is just genericly good along with Aspect of Stone

Way of warrior is also insane

How would the anc call mechanic work in a boss fight? Would I be able to spawn 4 Ancestors that will hit the boss? Or will only one Ancestor spawn?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional