[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Will the reworked multistrike gem be relevant for the Heavy Strike build?
"
Wuptidoo escribió:
Will the reworked multistrike gem be relevant for the Heavy Strike build?

Hard to say

right now Multistrike is a net loss for stunning. However if you decide you want to use heavy strike for clear, multi + splash + anc. call is the way to go
Heya, finally 92.
Man that was kinda hard, died way too often :/

Most of the times from some Rares via the timelesse monolith, are some are having phys reflect or some shit?
It felt like i was oneshot, absolutly zero chance to survive.

Atlas is now @139 and all guardians down, only need unique maps and the Mr.Shaper himself.^^
"
Malerbob escribió:
Heya, finally 92.
Man that was kinda hard, died way too often :/

Most of the times from some Rares via the timelesse monolith, are some are having phys reflect or some shit?
It felt like i was oneshot, absolutly zero chance to survive.

Atlas is now @139 and all guardians down, only need unique maps and the Mr.Shaper himself.^^

nice!

none of the timless mobs should have phys reflect, but they are certainly overtuned in high reds. they do about 6-8k dmg and its hard to see their aoe

congrats on filling out ur atlas!
Only major issue for this build in patch notes isnt a problem :D

The Berserker's Crave the Slaughter no longer grants a chance to deal Double Damage, with this bonus being moved to War Bringer if you've used a Warcry in the past 8 seconds.

We use warbringer all the time, so we just gaine more damage at lower stacks!!!

this is a buff
So what would your heavy strike links be for clearing? Bear in mind that I plan to use Haemophilia so I would probably use something other than Splash

The double damage on Warbringer is amazing, I guess that means we take that in first lab?

Did you also see they buffed anc call (no damage penalty on gem lvl 20) and Jonathan mentioned in Baeclast that he is looking into changing the targetting for strike skills so it feels smoother. I hope they manage to implement it for fridays launch.
"
Wuptidoo escribió:
So what would your heavy strike links be for clearing? Bear in mind that I plan to use Haemophilia so I would probably use something other than Splash

The double damage on Warbringer is amazing, I guess that means we take that in first lab?

Did you also see they buffed anc call (no damage penalty on gem lvl 20) and Jonathan mentioned in Baeclast that he is looking into changing the targetting for strike skills so it feels smoother. I hope they manage to implement it for fridays launch.

HS seems alot more solid for clear now, since we can get so much + range on tree. i too will be experimenting with it Vs ground slam

for 6 link id say

HS
Fortify
Brutality
Anc Call
Melee Phys

last link can be multistrike or splash, depending on ur clear and preferences for attack speed
And then swap in Ruthless for Multistrike on bosses?

Would you be willing to do a POB for heavy strike? And will you be using Haemophilia?
"
Wuptidoo escribió:

Would you be willing to do a POB for heavy strike? And will you be using Haemophilia?

sure, heres a quick and dirty

https://pastebin.com/Z9Xi79HV

1.5m shaper dps with same gear as Ground Slam but with 12% double damage helm enchant

2x weight of empire is highly recommended for HS

depending on prices ill try haemophilia, overall i dont feel my clear was bad with Ground Slam but if i do HS it can help alot
"
Wuptidoo escribió:

oh! definitely check out shockwave, it adds a nice big AoE for HS. use it instead of splash

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional