[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Oh lul forget that :D

My atm 50 char, there is only one league char existing. (PimmelcopteR)

Oh nice really looking forward for new shit coming my way.^^

Any priority in getting passive skills first, or just how i want?
"
Malerbob escribió:
Oh lul forget that :D

My atm 50 char, there is only one league char existing. (PimmelcopteR)

Oh nice really looking forward for new shit coming my way.^^

Any priority in getting passive skills first, or just how i want?

I see you have some decent stuff already (300 pdps 2h mace, lions roar, rysalathas belt)

Look to get a tidebreaker (10-30c), a 5 or 6 link chest (tabula works), redblade tramplers (1c), deidbellow or ground slam enchant helm, then start upgring ur rings and amulet (get resists, mana leech and 65+ life on all)

for tree, i would get warcry nodes (battle cry, words of glory), then fortify nodes (rampart) then more mace nodes (spinecruncher)

once you have those, go full defense with more hp, the +3 endurance charges nodes, and the scion life wheel and discipline and training.

Finish off with easy to get jewel nodes for more hp, attack speed, and resists/stats as you need

<3
Alright, thanks for that many many tips!

Feeling already almost a god if the buffs are up in the mid 50´s :)

Really really fun!
"
Malerbob escribió:
Alright, thanks for that many many tips!

Feeling already almost a god if the buffs are up in the mid 50´s :)

Really really fun!

happy to hear, keep us updated on progress or if you have any more questions
Yeah will do, tomorrow i will get the tidebreaker.
Then it´s over, really really over, even more then actually ^^

2nd lab was also done with eaz, skilling some more life notes the next level up´s and then going for some endurance and the first jewel stuff.

Jumping and smashing like a god damn Hulk, exactly that i was looking for! :)
How do you deal with mana sustain with no leech? Im testing leveling this ssf to simulate a league start and mana is being a huge issue at 33 on a 4 link
"
Voxxism escribió:
How do you deal with mana sustain with no leech? Im testing leveling this ssf to simulate a league start and mana is being a huge issue at 33 on a 4 link

The guide recommends Mana leech on a ring or a jewel. Getting Warbringer as first ascend at lvl 33 solves mana issues if you feel like spamming it, or just use a mana flask while clearing story
I somehow missed that while reading through. Thanks for the reply.
"
Voxxism escribió:
I somehow missed that while reading through. Thanks for the reply.

No worries! Let me know if you have further questions or want to keep us updated on SSF progress.
Hey there, finally i can smash maps. :)

Need to finish last chapter from the story, but then i am rdy for.

Having one item with mana leech now, but sometimes i am at 0 mana, may i am attacking too much?

And i am running Ancestral Warchief setup also, is it good too use if i have that space left?

Regards!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional