[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hey friends

Sorry for not replying in a bit , ive been admitted ro hospital

I will try to catchup when im out
@frawrst,
No worries man. I don't have that much time to play as well.
btw, I crafted +2 to support gems and double damage to that weapon.
Using arctic armor instead of Flesh&Stone, as I have blind on my weapon.
Still haven't cleared the Atlas, as I basically play like 1-1.5 hours a day at most, so can't tell how good I will be at T15-16 maps.
Yesterday finally 6-linked the Tidebreaker.
Using the crafted weapon though for now, as 30% double damage seem to give me more damage, despite of what PoB says. Could be Attack speed is to blame here? It makes me get Rage faster I guess, that could be the reason.
Both weapons to compare in case someone wants to give some insight on this:
Spoiler

Now trying to get Vorici to Research in Syndicate, to white-socket a couple of gem-slots on the TideBreaker and then will take it to Temple where double-corruption altar is ready.
Will take my chances, as the crafted weapon seems to be enough for mapping.
GL with the double corrupt...don't do what I did :(

That's some bad luck corrupting... Wish you good luck with next ones!
I also had some bad luck last league, 2 items disappeared, and one got 6 white sockets.

No luck with jun missions to move vorici for now. I get like 1 free and sometimes 1 additional mission daily, plus no time for lots of mapping and farming to buy jun prophecies. Hopefully will get it over with on the coming week-end and let you guys know what came out of it.

I actually switched to Tidebreaker now, as I changed the tree to have 2 more jewel slots and the damage became a bit uncomfortable with crafted weapon on T13-14 maps. Or I just need more tankiness to handle coming projectiles. Still getting used to slower attack though.
This build is awesome and really fun. Killed uber elder deathless on my first try with this build. Haven't played a stunning build before, the stunlock is pretty awesome and the warcry life spam makes you kinda beefy along with constant endurance charge upage.

Build is also surprsingly cheap for a melee build and the core pieces don't cost much at all. Although this is my fourth char, having two other lvl 95 chars, so my items are pretty good as I had a lot of currency to burn. But can definitely see this being a viable league starter and look forward to grinding some more levels and farm for a HH.

Editado por útlima vez por Ridman en 17 oct. 2019 20:00:14
"
___KND___ escribió:
Hi, fellow exiles!
I was too tired to continue catching the necessary mods, and still no luck 6-linking the Tidebreaker, so had to craft this:
Spoiler

As you can see, I still have both a prefix and a suffix to craft in.
And here is where I need some help:
Prefix choices looks pretty simple for now: +1 lvl of socketed support gems. But I use the weapon for aura gems for now... so not sure. Will leave this option open for now I guess.

Suffix is where I'm really confused. Should I go for additional 8-10% double damage? (Will stack up to total 32-34% with Kinetic impacts anointed)
Or 5-6% increased damage per Endurance charge will be better?
Or even 20+ Str with 15-18% quality will give more damage?

PoB doesn't give me a clear answer, or I can't use it properly...
Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.

Cheers!

+1 gems is mediocre overall.. GS gets few added phys per gem lvl and the rest get us 0.5-1% more dmg. using weapon for auras is decent, pride especially

suffix: double dmg is very good, it stacks with pride and warbringer and kinetic! this plus ruthless is where you see shaper and uber elder melt.

increased dmg per endurance is pretty bad too. we already have 60+ increased phys per endur from tide. we have alot of increased already, we do not need more. str and quality is very good, the more dps on our weapon the better

attack speed is truly our biggest hurdle. almost all of our points are to increase attack speed, we do so much dmg per hit that only more frequent hits is our bottleneck

"
Ridman escribió:
This build is awesome and really fun. Killed uber elder deathless on my first try with this build. Haven't played a stunning build before, the stunlock is pretty awesome and the warcry life spam makes you kinda beefy along with constant endurance charge upage.

Build is also surprsingly cheap for a melee build and the core pieces don't cost much at all. Although this is my fourth char, having two other lvl 95 chars, so my items are pretty good as I had a lot of currency to burn. But can definitely see this being a viable league starter and look forward to grinding some more levels and farm for a HH.

very nice gear and glad to hear it!

this was my league starter (you can seee progress on first page) and it was overwhelmingly effective. cheap uniques and this build completely stunlocks atlas for easy early completion!
im out of hospital friends! :D

long road of recovery but i am thankful. poe is a bit on backburner for me but i will still watch thread

keep smashing!!!!
@frawrst,

Great man, hope you're ok. Wish you to never get there again!
Thanks for reply on original post.
Yeah, I managed to get some calcs correct on damage. Switching between 2 weapons now, using crafted for fast mapping on maps up to T12 and Tidebreaker on other stuff.
I think after I finally manage to get my 40% damage helm enchant I will be able to change a tree a little more to survivability not losing much damage.
Hey everyone!

A corruption update:
So I finally managed to get some white sockets and went for the temple. At first I wanted to wait for 28-30% quality bench, but considering my playing time, it would be way too long.
Not sure if it's the best possible corruption outcome, but AoE seems good. At least I did not brick it.
Spoiler

Now will try going for Atlas completion... I am way behind on that :)
Good luck everyone!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional