[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst escribió:
"
ryu984 escribió:
whats atziri etc like btw ? would we need to change anything up on certain end game bosses?

Atziri, Aul, Minotaur have unwavering mods, so we cannot stun them.

We must play like regular melee with dodge and choosing when to attack. We have good DPS in 6 link, about 1.2-2m Shaper DPS so we can burn them fast, just watch out for big telegraph move and leap out

For Atziri, she has reflect on one of her duplicates (the one with shield). You may want to take out your Rapid Expansion jewel so you dont accidentally reflect yourself during the duplicates phase, or use conc effect to ensure you only hit 1

other than that, regular atziri is a joke

uber atziri has alot more life and dmg, but its 100% the same fight

thank you so much for the info :) helps alot! :D
"
SolaceinSolipsism escribió:
Currently using kinetic impact as ammy annointment...I already have pride double dmg elder jewel...do you guys think tenacity with transfiguration of body annointment will be better?

If my path of building readout is correct, I have 160% life increase from tree to tenacity will give me a flat 48% damage increase...will that be better?

I did some quick PoB, just the Kinetic Impacts node gives you 6.4% dps, while transfig gives 6.0%. tenacity does give some nice life bonuses too

if you get more life you can probably increase the margins to be better for kinetic, if you feel like spending the $$$ on gold oils

Kinetic is just so solid for our build, not to mention the stun duration proc
Editado por útlima vez por frawrst en 21 sept. 2019 21:15:22
Hi, i'm pretty new to the game and following this build. Working nice so far, i have one noobish question. How did you got your Vaal Ground Slam to +20% quality and also which other gems need +quality?. Thanks!
"
WhiteNights escribió:
Hi, i'm pretty new to the game and following this build. Working nice so far, i have one noobish question. How did you got your Vaal Ground Slam to +20% quality and also which other gems need +quality?. Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback!

Since Vaal GS is corrupted, the only way to get + quality is to

1. get a Ground Slam to 20/20, then use a vaal orb. This is ineffective and not recommended

2. Buy a Vaal GS with 20 Quality already from other players.

http://poe.trade/search/omanokonomkaba

You can get a lvl 1 one for 1 alch

3. Buy a 21/23 Vaal GS from other players, which drops from chests

http://poe.trade/search/hisakinatakano

This is 50c, so not recommended until you hit endgame

For +20% quality gems, all of our main support links gives us good dmg boosts, so get them to 20 quality.
Editado por útlima vez por frawrst en 22 sept. 2019 8:12:47
I transitioned from a tec slam build into this one, and I can say this build is amazing and functional at a fraction of the cost.

what are the best pride mods for a good watchers eye?
"
bluerogu3 escribió:
I transitioned from a tec slam build into this one, and I can say this build is amazing and functional at a fraction of the cost.

what are the best pride mods for a good watchers eye?

glad to hear it! yep, 2 h maces are dirt cheap, RT and pure phys scales well with minimal investment

best is Double Dmg Pride mod, followed by attack dmg. The attack damage one is medicore however, 50% increased dmg is good but at endgame we have so much DPS that most players will opt for life or QoL, such as dodge with haste or Phys dmg taken as with a purity

EDIT: just a headsup, since we run brutality, atziris flask does 0 dmg for us
Editado por útlima vez por frawrst en 22 sept. 2019 16:50:13
Hi Ground Slammers,

I keep 1 hit ko-ing myself in uber atziri in the normal phase (not the 4 adds 1) ...does any1 know why? she has a base reflect regardless of physical or ele right?
Can i just say i saw this build and thought not many views or comments it must be trash(how wrong can i be)The build and Frawrst are amazing took me this long to get into maps made few builds that just didnt feel right or wasnt too strong but this build is crazy strong bosses hardly move and when they do there virtually dead only early on into maps but this most fun i had with a build in along time so anyone who thinks Vaal GS isnt great trust me its worth it :)
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 23 sept. 2019 15:34:14
"
SolaceinSolipsism escribió:
Hi Ground Slammers,

I keep 1 hit ko-ing myself in uber atziri in the normal phase (not the 4 adds 1) ...does any1 know why? she has a base reflect regardless of physical or ele right?

some quick searching; it appears she always has 1% reflect on all her forms in uber

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7oznu0/question_uber_atziri_reflect/

i guess we can lower our dmg so we dont 1 shot ourselves?

maybe 4 or 5 link is best

or add reduced reflect dmg from yugul pantheon, and i believe elder rings can roll reduced reflect damage taken
Editado por útlima vez por frawrst en 23 sept. 2019 16:34:44
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
Can i just say i saw this build and thought not many views or comments it must be trash(how wrong can i be)The build and Frawrst are amazing took me this long to get into maps made few builds that just didnt feel right or wasnt too strong but this build is crazy strong bosses hardly move and when they do there virtually dead only early on into maps but this most fun i had with a build in along time so anyone who thinks Vaal GS isnt great trust me its worth it :)

glad to hear it! ty for the feedback

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional