[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Just came to say that I like the build.
Although I wouldn't consider this "cheap", I can assure that it does not require more than 1 ex to get going.
I spent around 1-1.5ex on this toon (150c on jewels, the rest on cheap uniques + rings) and I already have more than 8k ES. Damage is fine, although a bit lacking in red maps IMO (under lv80 toon, will be smoother at lv 85 or so). But the tankiness makes up for it.
Did UberLab at lv 73 without stress.
This build is fun, and I may tweak it a little bit to run RF at all time.
Anyway, thanks for the build
Hey is it possible to do this build on a other Ascendancy?
"
AimPrinz escribió:
Hey is it possible to do this build on a other Ascendancy?

You can try Necromancer and go for Zombies and The Baron Helmet instead of Blade Vortex
well your post is at october 29, when league is almost dead and almost all items are super cheap coz noone need them, and now you cant say anything about prices coz its simply not actual. this is 2 months after league starts, like srsly?))
hello!
I need an advice.

I'm sitting on 2140 strength and 10,5k ES lvl85

since Watcher's eye is very expensive (8-9ex) I wanted to know what should I prioritize:
shield craft, geofri 6L, belt craft, helmet ench., wather's eye...

Thank you
"
ThoryX escribió:
hello!
I need an advice.

since Watcher's eye is very expensive (8-9ex) I wanted to know what should I prioritize:

Thank you

I would try to find all cheap rares first on poe.trade, like my amulet:
i paid for it 50 chaos, but is very powerful addition to the build.

Same with my shield, i paid around 50 chaos for it:

Once you got decent amulet, shield, rings, belt you can focus on 6 linking your armour and buying watcher's eye with Additional ES while affected by clarity

"
Talamoe escribió:
"
ThoryX escribió:
hello!
I need an advice.

Thank you

I would try to find all cheap rares first on poe.trade, like my amulet:
i paid for it 50 chaos, but is very powerful addition to the build.

Same with my shield, i paid around 50 chaos for it:

Once you got decent amulet, shield, rings, belt you can focus on 6 linking your armour and buying watcher's eye with Additional ES while affected by clarity

the shield doesnt need to be shaper ??
Editado por útlima vez por ThoryX en 19 nov. 2019 6:02:43
always me here.
i got these amulets:

but this:

is always better, because i ve no problem of dex or int.. am I missing something??
Editado por útlima vez por ThoryX en 25 nov. 2019 18:20:03
"
ThoryX escribió:
always me here.
i got these amulets:

but this:

is always better, because i ve no problem of dex or int.. am I missing something??

It is all matter of balancing out your resists, dexterity and getting as much str and % str as possible.

I use astro
myself, as I found enough resists on my rings + jewels, so I could get some points back that I allocated into dexterity :)

So both options are viable, it just depends on rest of your gear :)
I updated the pastebin to to reflect my recent changes to the passive tree, where I focus more on quality of life improvements like "Increased Duration" nodes and some resists.

https://pastebin.com/ZWJevJGu

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional